baby baby baby

3 months later : Santana been being extremely over protective of me I couldn't go nowhere without him.   I was laying in bed watching   tyler perry " if loving you is wrong . I was on season 3 this show had me in a choke hold .  Santana walk in the room with a whole bunch of bsby bags.  Baby Gucci, bsby Dior,  baby fendi , baby Gap.   Bae why do you have all this stuff i chuckled at Santana.  It's for the baby he said .  Santana was buying the baby stuff everyday.  We found out we was having a girl last week Santana was so happy this was hid first daughter . She was literally already spoiled. .  I can't wait to meet her Santana said as he took off jogging suit . He got in bed with me  and cuddle up with Me. He rubbed my belly.  Her name gone be  Stormi Aaliyah Irving's  and her nick name gone be mi-mi". I listen to Santana talk. He had everything figured out .    I was so lucky to have him.   I admired him so much.  I love you baby I told him as I kiss his lips . I love you more baby.  Santana hands went all over my plump. Ass.  He pulled my boy shorts off and toss them on the floor. He open my legs wider .  He rubbed my pussy with his thumb.   I moaned as he lick inside my walls.  He gentley sucked on my clitoris.  Baeeeee I screamed in pleasure . His tongue flicked faster .he used this pace for a few minutes .  Baeeee ohhhh myyy fuckkkkk I'm cumming I yelled as i bust a huge nut.  My body was   shaking.   My body felt like it was on cloud 9 .  I rubbed my hands through his  waves . He softs lips began kissing my belly.  Tell me if I'm hurting you he said as he pressed his dick into my wetness.  He slid all the way in .  He made sure he wasn't pressing against my stomach.   His strokes were nice n  slow .  I dug my nails into his back as he  went deeper. We fucked into we climaxed . Soon Santana was knocked out..  I got up and took a shower and started on dinner .  Jerk chicken and  barbecue chicken , dirty rice and candi yams with cabbage was on the menu. 2 hours later dinner was ready .  junior go see if your dad is up, tell him the food done I told him . Okay he Said getting up and going upstairs.  I made the kids plate and handle it to them.   5 minutes later junior came back in the kitchen.  Dad taking a shower he'll be down in a minute he Said sitting down.   Okay I said passing him his food . Can we eat Santana neice India asked.    Yes yall may eat I told her .  They all dug into their food. I feed koi some of the candy yams which was her favorite.   Santana finally came downstairs.  Koi immediately put her hands up so he can pic her up.  No no eat your food I told her . Santana kissed her forehead and sat Down.  I passed him his plate.  Thanks baby he said . Your welcome i told him I sat down . I said my grace And ate.  After dinner was over . Santana  did the dishes while I got the kids ready for bed.  I walked back in our room and took off my robe and got in bed. 10 minutes later Santana came In the room . He kick off his Gucci flip-flops and got in bed . I snuggled up against him.  I placed my leg over his leg .  He gave my booty some rubs . There's no place I would rather be , I love you baby he said to me.  I love you too baby. 5 minutes I was out like a light...