Whole scene

The next day :  French toast , sausage links ,bacon , eggs with apple and orange was on the menu . All the kids sat at the table in the kitchen . Miss kree this food is good Santana  oldest son told me . . Thank you I told him.  I made Santana plate and took it to him . He was in the living room sitting on the couch .  I passed his plate .  Thank you baby he told me.  You welcome . Santana wasted no time he was devouring  his plate .  It's good  ? I asked him with a chuckle . Like your pussy he said stuffing the eggs in his mouth .   I couldn't help but laugh at his comment . You so crazy baby I told him . Crazy over that pussy  he said biting the bacon .   I giggled and walk back into the kitchen .  Y'all want more I asked them . Yeah they all said . I made them seconds and pour them more apple juice . Somebody was ringing Santana bell.  I continue to pour the kids apple juice .. a few seconds later I heard commotion .  All I heard was a female yelling .  Don't get up I told the kids and went to see what was going on .   You really got a bitch around my child I heard a female yelling . Jade chill the fuck out Santana said trying to calm her down .   This bitch ain't on shit ! Give me my child she yelled . I chuckle at her comment . Watch your mouth jade Santana told her .  Fuck you and this bitch she yelled . I won't be too many bitches I said to her .  I was just here I was just in your bed Santana !  She yelled at him . I looked at Santana and shook my head and turn and walk away to get My kids but he ran behind and grab me . Let me go Santana I screamed at him . Bae on my dead brother it's not how it sound he said . I didn't want to make a scene since the kids were feet's away from us . Just let me go Santana I warned him .  His baby momma was still talking hell of shit . You not about to leave so chill out kree he told me .  He turn his attention to his baby momma .  Get the fuck back outside man you coming here making a whole scene  Santana grabbed her and pull her towards the door,  he finally got her outside and closed the door . I'm not dealing with any of this shit ! I yelled to him ..