Fuck these niggas

I just left my doctor appointment everything was good with me . I drove to the girls daycare to pick them up . Once grabbing them I took them to get ice cream then to the park . I heard a familiar voice I turn around to see Santana there with a lady and a lil girl the three of them was looking like a happy family . I must say I was a bit jealous . Lying ass nigga told me he ain't have a girl I shook my head in disbelief. Mariah and koi lets go I told them . Santana turn his attention in my direction once he heard my voice . I mugged him one last time before switching out the park . Moments later he was blowing up my phone but I ignored him . Niggas ain't shit I thought to myself . I put the girls in their car seat and got in and drove home . When I made it home I made them some bath water . While they was in the tub I made them a quick burger and fries . After taking them out and placing them on their pajamas I fed them . Once done eating they ran into their room . Mariah picked up the little mermaid book . After reading them 5 pages of little mermaid they was knocked out I tucked them in bed . I poured me a glass of wine and took a bath .. I soaked for about 20 minutes. I washed up then got out and took my glass with me . I place my robe around my body and went to pour me more wine . I grabbed my phone off the island . I had more missed calls from Santana . And messages . Santana : why you not answering me? What's the problem ? .. I sent him a text back . Me : boy fuck you .. Santana : Why ? What the fuck I do now ?.. I didn't respond he was back calling me . I didn't even answer i drunk the rest of my wine and went to catch up on the BMF episodes .. fuck these niggas I thought to myself ..