FOOL

I felt like a fool knocking on Santana suite once he realize it was me he close the door in my face I wanted to cry this nigga really was treating me like shit .  I walked back into my suite. You okay brandy asked me . Yeah I'm cool I said to her . Brandy gave me a tight hug I guess she knew I needed it .  Don't even trip that nigga gone be back she assured me .  Goodnight see you in the A.m she said as she left to go back to her suite . I locked the door and got in bed and went to sleep , the whole time I was tossing and turning thinking about Santana I hated this feeling I ain't felt like since mario.. I was finally able to get some sleep ..

the next  day  me and the girls woke up and had breakfast , y'all ready for part 2 ?  I asked them .  Mariah jumped in the bed with excitement.  After we got done eating I put them on some sun lotion and on their swimming suits .  I packed their outfits in a bag . I grabbed their towels and life jackets  and we left out the suite . Santana was coming out his suite our eyes locked .  I walked to brandy suite .  Santana stop and bent down to talk to my girls this was his first time seeing them in person . He never met them I wanted him to meet them when the time was right .  Hey pretty girls he said to them . Mariah spoke and koi waved . Y'all look just like y'all momma , y'all going swimming ? He asked . Yes Mariah said jumping up and down . Which made Santana chuckle . I'm going swimming too you gone save me if the shark get me he asked her .  Yeah Mariah said to him .  Okay cool he said with a smile . He stood to his feet . See y'all later he told them . Byeeee Mariah waved.   Santana disappeared down the hall and onto the elevator .  This Nigga really just ignoring my presence I thought to myself ..      the rest of our day consisted of swimming then we watch the Disney parade and the fire works the kids were having the time of their life . Seeing them happy put me in a better mood .