Us

My kids  , plus brandy kids and Santana kids was all watching Disney movies in his home theater .  The kids sat at the front while me and Santana sat in the back . He was feeding me popcorn . I sucked on his finger I. "Why you gotta do shit that's  gone make my dick hard ?he asked me . Okay I quit I said laughing.. naw you be playing too much Santana said grabbing his hard dick . I'm sorry baby I told him as I kissed his face .  The kids was laughing and screaming at the movie .  After 2
More movies they all was knocked out .  I got the girls and put them in one room while Santana got the boys and put them in one room.  After that I clean up the movie theatre area.  Popcorn was everywhere 😩 .. bae you ain't have to do this i was gone do it Santana told me grabbing the broom from my hand .  Come on he told me grabbing my hand . He lead me to the bathroom .  A bubble bath with candles and wine was waiting . Thank you baby I smiled and kissed him .   I undressed myself And got in . The hot bath water felt like a jacuzzi .  This was much needed . I laid back and grabbed the wine glass and drunk it .  This sweet Chardonnay was the bomb . My man sure got good taste ..  moments later Santana step on the other side of the tub and sat down.  His glass was fill with Hennessy..  he drunk half the glass and he began rubbing my feet then he start sucking on them . I let out a few Moans . This shit felt so good . .  I love you kree he told me. I love you santana I told him . I went on the side he was at  and climbed on top of him .  You so sexy ma he said kissing my lips . Our tongues swim in each other mouths .  I played with his dick making it get hard before sliding down on it .  I wrapped my arms around his neck and bounce up and down .  The bath Water was splashing all over the floor.  After getting out the tub we took it to the bedroom and fucked for the rest of the night ...