No hesitation

3 months later:   Wake that ass uppppp Brandi said as She came into my room I gave her a set of keys last month and she just been popping up . She sat the bags on my bed .  What's all this I ask looking at the stuff .  We about to go out She said smiling . I look down. At My a.p and notice it was 2:30 I must of been really tired.  Where we going I asked her. Hoe stop asking so many questions and just get dress  she told me . She pulled out a black Alexander Mc queen dress with some black red buttons heels . You got a lil taste I said smiling.  "mhmm whatever" just hurry up she told me. I went to shower for about  20 Minutes after getting out i lotion my body . I slip into the dress . Okay bodyyyy it's giving brandy said . Thank you I said a I sat down at my vanity. I curled my hair into some big curls after that I put mascara on my eyes lashes I put lipgloss on my lips and sprayed my chanel perfume on. I got up and slip my small feet in the red bottoms heel 👠.  I look at myself in my vanity mirror and I looked good as fuck..  you look good bitch now let's roll brandy said.. we left out my house and got in her G WAGON. Brandy drove off.  I got one stop to make she told me .  I took a couple Selfies 🤳 and uploaded them on Instagram 📷.. 30 minutes later we was pulling to this big nice house . Damn who live here b I asked.  I've been looking at this house for a minute it's nice asl kree she said smiling. I could tell I said taking off  my Seat belt and getting out the car .. Brandy got out the car and we both start walking towards the house.  Damn I forgot to grab my phone , You can gone head the door already open the realtor waiting she said as she walk back to the car to get her phone . Ight I said walking to the front door.  I turn knob and open it soon as i walk in Santana was on one knee..  my mouth hung open . My kids , my  auntie kelly  , his kids and family was on one side. Oh my God baby I said walking up to him. My vision was blurry due to me crying ... I love kree , I love your kids i love waking up to you baby I want this for the rest of my life , will you marry me? He asked .    Yes i Said with no hesitation.  I walk to him and kissed him.  Everybody was cheering . Santana slid the ring 💍 on my finger . ..  he stood up and picked me up. I love youuuuuu I told him .