taken

After that break down with Mario I finally had to get it together not just for me but for my kids too.  They didn’t need to see me like that.  I really appreciated Mario  for being a shoulder to  cry on.santana was blowing me up with calls and texts but I continue to ignore him . Hubby❤️: damn so you took your ring off .?..  Santana sent a picture of my ring on my vanity .. hubby ❤️:  it’s cool it’s all good✅💯. I didn’t reply . I got in the shower for 20 minutes then got out. I dried my body off and oil it.   I place on my bra and thong . I slip into  my brown denim shorts .  And My green tom ford shirt. I slip my small feet into my green thigh high Tom ford locket boots.  I grabbed my green Tom ford glasses and brown purse I applied some lip gloss to my lips . My natural hair was in a neat ponytail . I sprayed the ysl cologne on my body and left out the room .  I walk in my auntie room . Her and the girls was snuggle up was the black annie. I walk over and kiss them all on their cheek . See y’all later . Ok be safe she told me . I will I replied back.  I left out the house door and locked it .  I walked to my audi truck and drove to meet up with   brandy.    She was already standing outside her car when I pulled up . I parked and got out . Damnnnn bitch you look so good brandy complimented me. Thanks B I said hugging her.   Can you take our picture brandy asked the man who was standing outside smoking his blunt.  Thank you brandy told him as she passed him the phone.  The two of us posed . He took about 5 pictures of us. Yall fire he Said passing Brandi back her phone . The two of us thanked him .  Brandi sent me the pictures and I posted them on Instagram. Caption: DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?  😈👭❤️:   the picture was at 125 likes in 1 minute . I tagged Brandi and also the bar we was at .  My phone vibrated it was mario . Mario : Damn baby momma you look so good 😩🤗. Me : LOL thanks Mario 💙.. Mario: be safe up there let me know if you need me 😈. Me: okay and I will. . Okay bitch let's hit up this bar I'm ready to get drunk  brandy said as she pulled my hand.   The two of walk inside the bar . It was packed . We showed our id's and the security let us in.  My lil boo got a section over there Brandi pointed.   I followed Brandi to the section.  Damn they was deep asl . It was about 12 niggas and 5 women .   Brandi lil boo greeted us and kissed Brandi.  Brandi introduced us.  Damn Brandi you ain't gone introduce me to this beautiful lady a caramel skinned man with waves said . He was handsome as fuck . Gone somewhere Ace she's off limits Brandi said to him.  He look at me and lick his lips and smiled.     My name Ace but you could call me Bae he said to me . Boy be forreal Brandi said snatching Me away and going to get us drinks .  Girl he think everybody want him Brandi said . He is fine I admitted.   Yeah he fine as hell Brandi said laughing.   We got our drinks . I'll be right back let me see who that bitch Is in my Man face Brandi said walking towards them .  I chuckle as I watch Brandi switch to them.  Brandi ass was crazy! I love it though cause she was down for anything .   I saw Ace walking across the section towards me.   Ace introduce himself again .He was spitting  good game . all I did was smile even though I'm mad at my husband Ace ain't have a chance.   I I sat on the seat and was in deep thought .  I miss my man I wanted him so bad I thought coming here would help me get my mind off him but it didn't.   I drunk the Hennessy that was in my cup.  Dance with Me Ace said holding his hand out.  I look at him like he lost his mind.  Before I could tell him no Santana spoke for me ....