Porch

A few days later : Me and Mario had a big fall out once I told him I had a man . He had the nerve to tell me he didn't want Santana around Mariah and koi .  Like I told him get over it Santana gone be around them .  I just drop my girls off to daycare I was on my way to see my auntie kelly when Santana texted my phone .  My man 🤞🏾🥰💙: good morning baby , wyd ? . Me: good morning bae and just drop the girls off at school . My man 🤞🏾🥰💙:  koi drove you crazy this morning didn't she ? Lol 😂🤦🏿‍♂️..
Me: oh my god yessss she was acting crazy she did not want to go to school 😩😂😂. My man 🤞🏾🥰💙: she's the mini version of you spoiled rotten 🤷🏿‍♂️. Me: lol yeah yeah yeah . My man 🤞🏾🥰💙:  how you sleep last night ? Me: It was okay how about you ? My man 🤞🏾🥰💙:  I barely got any sleep ,I can't sleep when I'm not laying next to you that's why I didn't want you to leave 🤦🏾‍♂️. Me :Awww bae I'm sorry I'll spend the night tomorrow. My man 🤞🏾🥰💙:  why tomorrow ?what you doing tonight that you can't come ? Me: none I can come tonight if you want . My man 🤞🏾🥰💙: I want you to come every night baby you know that ..Me: I love you baby ..My man 🤞🏾🥰💙: I love you more kree ,I'm at the barbershop 💈 come see me he told me. Me: okay I'll be there in 20
Minutes.. I text my auntie and told her I'll be by to see her in an hour . I drove to the barbershop .  Santana was standing outside the barbershop.. I park and got out and walk to him . He gave me a hug and a kiss .  You look so good he complimented me . Thank you baby you know you look good to I said to him .  What you about to get into he asked . None just about to stop by my auntie kelly place .    Tell her I said hey he said. You can tell her yourself come on I told him.  Baby let's take my Royce I can't leave my shit here Santana said . Okay I said walking to his rolls Royce . He open the door for me and I got in . He got in and drove off I told him the address .  Santana got there in 25 minutes .  Once we parked we got out . I notice Mario was standing on her porch with her .  Damn I thought to myself ..