Dumbfounded

You ain't even let me explain none thing you just stop talking to me and all type of shit Santana said as we sat down at Benny" restaurant for lunch . I agreed to meet him here so we could talk . "Okay I must admit I did over react and I do apologize i said to him . Santana explained the whole situation to me . The little girl was his 5 year old niece her dad which is shoota brother died when she was 2 and shoota been there every since then . The lady was his niece mom . I told you imma keep it 💯 with you can't no bitch tell you shit about me that I ain't already told you Santana spoke . I'm sorry I told him again. Just make it up to me he said with a smirk . Okay what you want ? I asked him . "I want you to be mine and only mine he said leaning over the table and kissing me . His tongue swim in my mouth i sucked on it . See now you got my dick on hard he said to me . I blushed and wiped my lip gloss off his lips . Damn I was really feeling this nigga 😩.. "for real kree next month makes a year with me chasing your ass I'm done chasing you I want you to be mine , I'm ready to meet your kids and I'm ready for you to meet mine . Santana I'm just not ready for that I told him. I could see the hurt on his face .So what we doing ? We just fucking? Naw baby I'm getting too old to play games I know what I want and it's you . My heart skipped a beat when he said that . But I can't make you be ready so imma just fall back Santana said standing up . "Santana really ?I asked him . You take care of yourself kree and with that he walked out of "Benny 's " leaving me dumbfounded..