baby 🤱

5 days later: I came in the house with a few groceries to my surprise Santana was holding a baby in his arms. who baby ? I asked in confusion . Jade needed me to baby sit while she made some errands he told me . I had to keep my composure . I couldn't believe this shit. I'm starting to really think you the daddy I said to him . he looked at me and got up and walked away . I followed behind him. Be fucking forreal right now Santana! , you don't even be home anymore you don't even pay me or the kids any attention but you here now playing daddy to jade baby ! A child thats not yours . " kree chill out ! You being real inconsiderate right now and quite frankly I don't want to be bother with it he continue to rock the baby. santana was playing me to the left and it hurt . I felt so invisible to him "you right Santana "I said walking away hoping he came after me but he didn't .I went upstairs to our bedroom. I took off my ring and sat it on my vanity. after that I left. I cried all the way to brandy home my marriage was falling apart .I used my keys to brandy house and open her door she was on the couch she stood up when she notice her door open she realized it was me and came up to me you okay she asked me no I said crying she pulled me into a hug and rocked me like I was a baby kree what's wrong I just kept crying ....

The next morning: Of course Santana was blowing my phone up but I didn't answer he was texting me all type of shit . hubby💙: kree you mean to tell me you not gone answer the phone !? .. hubby💙: I got too Much shit going on for you to be doing this kid shit.. hubby 💙: pick up the fucking phone ! .. hubby 💙: you turnt off your share location ?? Hubby 💙: you know what fuck you 💯.. I read every message but didn't respond . I was glad Mario had the girls. I needed some me time , Some time to think, some time to vent. You ready to talk now ? brandy asked me as she sat on the edge of the bed . I finally spoke . "I think he Back fucking his baby momma I said . Huh? Wait why you think that brandy asked in confusion. " "i feel it B "! , He barely home , when we fuck it's like he rushing, he don't even make love to me anymore , he don't even talk to me like I feel so invisible B this shit hurts because I don't know what I did ! "why even marry me if you was gone treat me like This? I cried . Brandy got up and hugged me she wiped my tears . "Kree I don't think he's cheating , that man loves you too much . I ignored her I didn't what to hear that shit. Brandy he gone come here please don't let him in I told her ..