Side line Ho

1 week later :  you looking all cute Tasha told me. Thank you thank you I said spinning around .  I was going on a date with Santana and i had just dropped my girls off to her . Koi was already sleep while Mariah was running chasing Tasha poodle 🐩.  I'll be back to get them in the A.m we going to  the shed aquarium I told her . Okay , your auntie kelly coming we playing cards today . Yeah I know I just got off the phone with her .  Over the years Tasha and my auntie Kelly grown really close I was happy to have them both .  Okay we'll let me head on out I'll see y'all later . I kissed koi face .  I called Mariah name . She ran to me I bent down and kissed her cheek . Be good I told her .   Zoey came walking in   With Marion and Mario junior . Me and Zoey wasn't cool anymore so I ignored her presence and spoke to the boys . I gave them a hug .  Me and my husband about to go to the young jeezy concert  . She swear she hurting me by saying "my husband ".  Okay y'all have fun Tasha told her .   We will she said looking at me and switching away . Girl please we had fun last night I thought to myself . See y'all I told them and left out Tasha house .  Zoey was in her car she let her window  down and turn the volume up to Monica side Line ho  song and sped off .   This hoe really trying me ..