Miranda's Rights

1 year later:  Santana gave Me the wedding of my dream. It was extravagant, it was Lavish.  The colors were cream and chocolate.   Santana spent about half a million on the wedding.   "My husband made sure everything was perfect.   Our wedding made it to people magazine . It was the talk of Baltimore for days. Santana also  upgraded my ring 💍 ..  i was bling blinging.   I was finally a boy mom I was soooo in love with my son kayden .   He was literally Santana twin.   Look at our wedding pictures Santana said as he pass me the pictures.  I look at the pictures in awe at how beautiful they were .   We all looked so good.   The photographer did her thang with the photos. . Aight baby we all ready we just waiting on you Santana said . I'm ready baby I said standing up.   We all was on our way to see black panther 2 .  I grabbed My Birkin and phone.   Santana  grabbed kayden out his crib . We left  out the room  to meet the other kids who was on the couch . Come on yall Santana told them.  They all got up running towards the door.  Koi ran to Santana.  He grabbed her hand while still holding kayden in his arms .  Come on stormi I said to her grabbing her hand.   We all left out the house and walked to Santana black  expedition truck Aka "the family truck ".   India, Mariah , koi got in first then we place kayden and stormi in their car seats .junior and Sergio got in . Me and Santana got in after making sure they all had on their Seat belts ..  this was the perfect time to tell  everybody the news.  I looked over at Santana then I turn my attention to the kids.  We having another babyyy I screamed with joy. The older kids cheered . I turn my attention back to Santana.   He reached over to touch my stomach.  Daddy love yall he Said smiling . I leaned over and kiss his lips. We love you too baby I told him.   "Ughhhh"  the kids said making Me and Santana laugh.  Ight yall ready to roll Santana asked them. Yeahhh they all screamed .  Aight let's roll Santana said as he was about to pull off but  the  police car pulled in front of his truck.. . What the fuck is he doing I asked . I don't know Santana Said honking his horn so the cop could move . Another cop pulled up on the driver side . Soon more cop cars pulled up. They got out and pulled out their guns and pointed them at the truck.  Santana Irving's you're under arrest for the murder of tyshawn Marshall,  You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you .....

THE END!..