Home sweet home

I got so many compliments on my engagement 💍 ring I couldn't believe I was a fiance  and the house Santana bought was flawless 7 bedrooms; 3 bathrooms; home theater, inside pool ; outdoor pool , fitness room , the girls had a play room and the boys had a game room all I could say was wow once he gave me a home tour this looked like a house you'll see on MTV cribs I still was in awe I couldn't believe this was our home.. I was so ready to make memories here with our lil family 👪.. living with Santana was the best thing ever i love waking up to my fiance .. ever since I became a fiance I got my act together i made sure I cooked every morning and every night . Santana took good care of me so I had to return the favor by taking care of our kids and home.. Fried Catfish, spaghetti 🍝 , garlic cheese bread and fresh salad with home made lemonade was on the menu I fried a few pieces of chicken for the kids..  Santana always  made sure he was home before 9 so we could all sit down as a family to eat. You say grace s.j he told  his oldest son "Santana junior who was already trying to eat .   "God is good God is great thank him for this food and thank him for my family Santana junior said.  I smile at  him he was so sweet and respectful for a  9 year old .  All of  us Said amen and began eating .     After dinner Santana got the boys in bed while I got the girls in bed I went back downstairs to clean up the kitchen but Santana beat me to it .. awww thank you baby I said kissing him .   I love you he told me grabbing my ass . I love you more baby I told him and meaning every word ..