punta cana

Me Santana and the kids took our first family trip to puna Cana , Dominican  republic .. it was soooo fun the kids loved it.  The sponge bob house was dope the kids couldn’t get enough of it .. Santana made sure the kids had the time of their life.  My fiancé was literally the best nigga I admire him so much he always took control of shit when I couldn’t he was literally the definition of what a man was .  Damn I’m really lucky I know I keep saying that but it’s true .. day one we took the kids zoo petting, and then on the safari land tour the kids was so amazed at the animals .  Day two we did surfing, windsurfing, boating, scuba diving, kiteboarding, the kids had a time .. day 3 we swim with the dolphins and snorkel with the sting rays .. later that night after dinner we put the kids in bed and sat on the balcony . We admired the skyline which was gorgeous .. what you thinking about Santana asked me . I look at him and smiled .  About how happy you make me I told him as I pressed my body against his . Imma do that until there’s no more breath in me he said . My heart skipped a beat .  I kissed his lips passionately.  I place my hands into his shorts and began massaging his dick soon as it got hard I got squatted in front of him and pulled his shorts to his ankle . I held his huge dick in my small hands and gave his some of the best head ever . His Moans were like music to my ears in-fact it made me wetter. I had his legs buckling 🤭..  I sucked on the tip of his head like a lollipop I blew spit bubbles all Over it before deep throating it he couldn’t take it he was already shooting kids down my throat ..  bring that ass here he said pulling me up and bending me over the balcony..he smack my ass cheeks as he slid into my tight wet walls the two of us let out Moans . Damn baby you so fucking wet he said .i held on to the balcony and threw my ass Back against his dick . Yeah bounce that ass just like that on me moaned as my ass clapped on him . He held on to my waist and fucked me harder making me scream his name out. " Yeah talk to me he told me ... I love youuu I told him . What else you love he asked . I love this dick i moaned .  Who Pussy this is ? It Yours baeee I yelled .. I’m about to cum baby ! Fuckk he moaned as we both reached our climax...  You got the best Pussy ever he told me then carried me to bed . Good night baby I said to him . Goodnight my love he said . A few minutes went passed and we was knocked out ...