None else matter

a few hours later : The kids was having so much fun at sky zone even Santana was flipping all over the place with them I couldn't help but smile as he interact with all the kids . My man really love my kids like their his 😩.. My phone rung it was brandy I answered .hello I spoke into the phone . Hey bitch what you and the kids doing ? Have Ava and A.J been bad?she asked me . Girl no I told you they fine I'll bring them home in the A.m . Thanks boo I appreciate you watching them for me brandy told me . "You know it's all good them my lil babies they give me no problems and you know they already love Santana I chuckle .  Oh yeah I already know brandy laughed .  I told Brandy about the incident earlier with Santana baby momma . Fuck that hoe she just mad Brandi said .imma make the hoe real mad I said laughing. As you should Brandy said hyping me up .the two of continue to talk for a few before we got off the phone .. koi was finally up I took her out her car seat , changed her diaper .  My phone vibrated it was a text from Mario . Mario:  I really miss you kree 🥺. I miss that Pussy too I miss everything about you baby  .. I ain't gone lie my heart skipped a beat reading the text but I didn't respond to Mario I was officially done with him only thing I wanted to do was co parent ..    once the kids got done playing Santana order them pizza and slushies..   he brung me a blue slushie and candy .  He took koi from my arms and sat her at the table with the kids to eat .  I watched as he cut her pizza  into small pieces and sat it in front of her. Koi grabbed the pizza and began eating it . Santana grabbed him a slice and walk back and sat by me .  I watch all the kids laugh and ate their pizza . I took out my phone and took pictures .  I sent a few to brandy .   .. she texted back . My B : awwwwnn they look so cute 🥰...   after sky zone we went grocery shopping the kids was picking up all type of shit and of course Santana was telling them to get whatever .  We had two carts full off stuff .  Once we made it back to Santana house I gave all the girls a bath and place on their pajamas . The boys was with Santana putting up the groceries . I was so ready to take a bath and get in Santana bed . I turn on the tv and the girls got in bed and watch the My little pony movie I left out and went downstairs. The boys was in the living room playing call of duty . I walk into the kitchen Santana was smoking a blunt.    I walk to him and sat on his lap .   It's been a long day baby he said rubbing my back .   Yeah it has I said agreeing with him .  I love doing this with you and your kids and my kids I want us to be a family kree I meant everything I told you . " my past is my past I can't change that all I'm doing is focusing on my future and that's with you and the kids nobody else matter baby Santana said to me .   This nigga had me exactly where he wanted me I couldn't deny it anymore .  I love you baby I told him kissing his lips . I love you more kree ..