We go together ?

1 week later :   I finally put my pride to the side again and reached out to Santana he finally agreed to talk to me .  I invited him to my house for the first time . The Girls was with Mario for the week so this was the perfect opportunity.. what's up kree Santana said to me as he sat down  on my couch . .  This nigga was so fine ..  I want to talk I told him.   About what ? Santana was acting real nonchalant.   he was fronting knowing he couldn't keep his eyes off me . I made sure I looked good ,I was rocking a red see through  lingerie piece on purpose .  Can we start over Santana?  He let out a deep sigh.. naw kree we can't let's just leave shit how it is he stood up to leave . I got up and grabbed his arm . Santana wait , I love you you I told him.    This was my first time telling him this .  I really do love you , at first I was afraid to show it but I can't help it . Why you telling me this now kree? When I was ready you wasn't ! You kept pushing me away do you know how that shit made me feel ? So now I'm suppose to jump up with joy cause you ready ? Naw that's not how shit works he proceeded to leave but I got in front of him .  You not leaving I told him . Come on kree I ain't got time for this shit man he said trying to move me .  No you not leaving I told him using my body weight .  Kree forreal I got to go man  Santana said getting aggravated.  I didn't care how mad he was he wasn't leaving .   Let me make it up to you I told him as I dropped to my knees .   I had him right where I wanted . I pulled down his off white joggers and Versace boxers . I held his dick in one hand . I licked across the head .  I use my other hand to massage his balls .   I licked all over his dick before sucking it . My spit covered his whole dick .  Damn baby he moaned.   I jagged his dick off for a few seconds before putting it back in my wet mouth.  I deep throated his  dick  .  Fuckk Santana moaned .  I knew my head game was cold .  I took his dick out my mouth and slapped  it against my lips . That really drove Santana crazy 😜.. I continue to suck his dick I knew he was about to cum  so I bob my head faster . Just as I expected he was nutting all in my mouth I swallowed every drip of his nut.  Ride this dick Santana told me as he sat on the couch . His dick was standing up at attention .. I walked in front of him and undressed .  Santana was admiring my hour glass figure .  You so  prefect he told me as I climbed on top of him , I took a deep breathe as I slid onto his thick pole .  Shitttt I moan .  Damn baby you so wet Santana moaned in my ear as I rode him  . He held on to my waist pushing me further down on his dick . Ahhhh baeeeeeee I screamed out . Take it he demanded me.  I took it too like a pro I rode him to he bust . We go together real bad I told him . Santana chuckle at my remark . Oh we do ? He asked. Yeah we do I said to him ..