flat tires

Seeing that nigga all up In kree face had me heated .   I was mugging the fuck outta kree . Whoa yall cool brandy asked getting in front of me . Yeah I'm good you know me I told brandy . Let's go kree I told her . Don't front her off Santana brandy whispered.   She lucky cause i can really cause a scene in here I spoke loudly.  Kree stood up and rolled her eyes . B I'll let you know when I make it home. Kree storm out of the section I followed behind her .  Kree I called after her but she kept walking . She left out the bar and walk to her truck.   Kree ! Don't get in that car I warned.  But of course she ignored me and got in  her truck.  Before she could pull off I shot her two front tires .  Are you fucking serious ! Santana ! Kree yelled . Get out the car kree I told her .  Moments later she got out.   I made a signal to my homie.  He walked up to Me and I gave him the gun. We shook up and I watch as  he walk back to his car . He got in and drove off.  Kree was standing with her arms folded .    Even when she was frowning she was beautiful . Damn I got a bad ass wife I thought.  Come get in the car I told her. I walked to the side of the passenger door and open it . Once kree got in I closed the door and jumped in the driver seat and drove off .   I reached into my arm rester and got kree ring . Put your ring back I told her . Kree took the ring out my hand.     Why should I?  It's not like I fucking matter to you !  . "Kree  monae Latanya Irving's " I'm not gone tell you again u warned her. Kree slipped the ring back on her finger.   I don't want you up at bars this ain't for you! And then you wearing this type of shit you know what you be doing kree stop playing with me. We have one lil argument or disagreement and you taking off your ring?  ..  Santana don't act like all this isn't your fault! You been ignoring me for months ! You spend more time with jade and her baby so is you fucking her? Kree asked me .  I scrunched my face up. Fucking jade ? Is you serious? You think I'll cheat on you ? Kree i love the fuck out you i don't want nobody else I told her.   Santana I'm your wife we suppose to go through stuff together, you completely shut Me out how do you think that made me feel?  .. I'm sorry baby  it wasn't my intention to make you feel that way , I was battling with so many emotions after boom and trello death but , you right baby you my wife and we suppose to be a team.    I know communication is your  love language and i will make sure I do that.  Baby I don't even know how to function  with out you these pass days made me realize that i can not live without you kree , you mean the world to me . I love you i told her. I love you too Santana.       Give Me a kiss I told her.  She leaned over and kissed me .   5 minutes later I was pulling into our drive way.  The two of us got out  and walked to the door , I unlocked it and the two  of us walked Inside . I locked it behind us. I grabbed kree hand and walked up the stairs.  We walk through the hallways until we made it our room . I'm sorry wife was spelled out with rose pedals . Flowers , balloons and gifts. Awww baby this so sweet kree blushed.  I pulled her close and kissed her lips.  I picked her up and walked her to the bed and laid her down.  We took off each other clothes.     I made love to her for the rest of the night.  You ain't never leaving me I whisper in her ear ..