[25]

“Miko, you're here.” You greeted your sister as she came inside the room you were staying currently you were getting ready for your wedding day today, “Y/N, I'm here.” You smiled as you hugged your sister. Miko had done so much for you even in the past or in this era. She even sacrificed two tails of her to make you reincarnate in the world with Kazuha. “You look gorgeous in white.” She smiled, you took a turn while you were in your wedding gown which made her smile.

“This time, you are close to achieving your dreams, to live close and be with Kazuha.” You hugged her, “No ones gonna stop you two again not even fate can.” She said and stroked your hair.

Miko smiled, remembering that she wasn't a normal human being although she is posing as one, She was still a kitsune but with five tails. “Don't you keep Kazuha waiting now.” You giggled.

Kazuha was anxiously walking back and forth noticing his friend Heizou was looking at him with the most bored look, “Will you please calm down?” but still Kazuha couldn't, “Nothings gonna happen chill out.” Venti said entering the room with Aether.

Scaramouche entered the room as he looked to Kazuha, he sighed and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “Congratulatioms on getting married.” Kazuha chuckled.

“Let's get going now, we wouldn't want to be late.” Xiao added and all of them went to the church, After a while the wedding started as kazuha's heart started to beat faster again.

No more hindrance.

No more heartaches.

Just the two of you.

“Atlast you've come to my arms again.” Kazuha said as he took your hand kissing them as his scarlet eyes stared at you in admiration, “I'm not going anywhere anymore nor will I run away from you again.”

“The one you share forever with, This time Please be me.”

“Do you Kaedehara Kazuha, Take Yae Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“Do you, Yae Y/N take Kaedehara Kazuha to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You may now, kiss your bride.”

And with that yours and kazuha's lips touched, as you laughed. You waved your hands to you friends they were all cheering for you. “Y/N, there no one i want to spend forever with than you in all my life.”

“I love you in every universe.”

Our love, will never end.”