[20]

Ever since I can remember, Me and my sister Yae Miko have been always trained to be a servant to twin Gods, Baal and Beelzebub. Together with the two twin Gods we ruled over the land. “Y/N, the shrine maidens needs some training.” I nodded as I approached the young shrine maidens that is going to be serving the Grand Narukami Shrine.

I am a Kitsune, a celestial Kitsune that has nine tails. I have been living for years with my sister Miko.

“Y/N!” I whipped my heads to the owner of the voice to see my lover, He was none but a simple lone Deity that loves music. “Kazuha!” I greeted him.

But.. soon this tranquility within our love will be destroyed, I didn't know it by then— If I had the chance maybe.. maybe I could've.. saved him until the end.

I waited eveyday on that very spot where we would always meet up. But, I heard him sing nor play the flute no longer. Then a tragic news went my way.. My lover died.

“Y/N?! Where are you going?! You're abandoning your duties for one man?!” Miko said angrily, but I was too devastated to care i still felt that day.. The clouds were saddened and it rain. I found myself on a cave with a lone abandoned sword depressed by the sudden lost. I shut myself out from the world to see placing my consciousness on the sword beside me as I close my eyes for years of slumber.

Kazuha, why did you leave me alone..

I couldn't remember, but as soon as I woke up I heard a familiar voice but even more I felt a familiar soul. When I came out of the sword I saw him again. This time he was a normal mortal.

But it was him.

I became his loyal sword, This time I wanted to protect him being a sword yet I still failed to do so. As the war ended I held his body close to mine, As i shouted in rage on that bloody night. “Kazuha...”

His third life began.

“Hello, what's your name?” He said to me with a kind smile, His soul was still familiar to me. “My name is Y/N, I am a mere villager here.”

“My name is Kazuha.” you knew it, his name will never change, he is still the same person as before. “I am a scholar here in Inazuma.”

“You're studying again?!” I exclaimed as I stole the book he was reading and ran away from him, “Y/N! Give me that back!” he said trying to catch up to you.

“Catch me!”

This time, surely... Nothing will happen to you right?

Oh how wrong I was.

“Y/N! Kazuha is trapped on the academy he wasn't able to get out!” I felt my blood went down from my body as my lips became pale, I ran towards the academy's direction and saw it burning with my own two eyes. “No! Kazuha!” I wanted to rescue him but the tenryou police didn't let me in.

“stop... please save my lover, save him please!”

In the end, i was pathetic. I couldn't save him again this time. I felt depressed, sad, enraged. Again i wandered on the land of inazuma alone, eventually i slept for years. When I woke up I found myself on s unknown castle, something wasn't right.

Kazuha's soul.

His new life was a prince. This wasn't inazuma either but close, I only tried to protect him from a distance but I couldn't take it. I turned myself into his age to be able to get close to him, and surprisingly.. It did.