[27]

To describe; Your son, Kei was a replica of your husband Kazuha he has a soft personality and can be easily fooled by his twin sister or friends. And your daughter for some reason inherited your sister's mischievousness. There wasn't a single day that she doesn't tease her older brother.

“Kei, Mei your favorite chocolate cake is ready.” Kazuha wasn't home he had matters to deal with overseas for work, so it was only you and the twins in the mansion alone, you decided to bake some cake for the twins as you have nothing to do anyway. “Mama when is papa going back home?” You thought for a moment before giving her a reply.

“Mama doesn't know, unfortunately.” You said as you watched them ate their slice of cake messily, You grabbed the tissue as you wiped their cheeks. “You two eat so messily.” You giggled at their cuteness.

“Mama why does mama have only auntie Yae and not have any papa and mama like us?” Mei said, you stopped as you turned around as gave them a laugh. “Hmmm, I don't know. Auntie Yae is the only family member mama has.” You lied, you never want to let your children know their grandparents. Sure they resented what they did to you, but you will never forget how trapped you were in a household that has them in it.

If it weren't for kazuha then you might've been still there, probably taking over a business that you don't even care about. “Is grandma and grandpa in heaven?” Kei asked, your sister then came as she pinched their cheeks. “Yes.” Yae resented them as much as you.

“How about we go on a family outing once papa comes home?” You said at the twins which made them nod excitedly.

A few days later kazuha went home and you greeted him with a kiss on his lips, “Are you ready?” You nod, the four of you as you promised the children you will go out for an outing. “Yay!” You heard them exclaim. You only shook your head at their enthusiasm.

“Kei don't go too far!” You shouted at the little boy, He nodded and sat on the sand trying to build a sand castle on his own, Mei took this opportunity to tease him and knocked down the castle he built which made Kei sad, but he smiled at his twin sister and didn't cry. “I'll just build another one,” he said and turned around to build another castle away from Mei.

You only giggled as you saw the twins. You leaned on Kazuha's shoulder. “I love you, Kazuha.”

“I love you too Y/N.”