god's plan

-BACK TO Y/N-

after javon left, i spent the rest of the day in my room. i was crying abt everything. and abt jaden. i knew he hated me but i didnt think this much. i was starting to llike him less aswell. i mean he didnt even care anymore. maybe i wasnt good enough. this was why i left. to escape from all this drama. i just want to live normal.

i got up fro, ,y bed an hour later and noticed soemthing from the window near my dresser. it was jaden, just looking at it. once i looked back he left the window right away and just diapered. i took a shower and changed. then i went back downatirs. i decided to play with chris and alex since i havent for so long. after that i went to sleep.

2 days passed fast. me ans wanna have hung out a lot more, aswell with jayla and daelo. ive been avoiding jaden as much as i could. and felt really happy abt being back. josh read my text and understood. i did tell hime abt what jaden and his friends did, he threatened to kill him but i told him not to. it was fine i just had to ignore hime for 5 more days. 

i was at dinner with my family at a very nice restruant.  we were laughing and talking. " so y/n when do u plan on heading back?" alex asked. " umm 5 days" i said as i took a sip of my drink. " no i dont want you to leave." chris said holding me. " its fine i stil have 5 days buddy." i say chuckling at him. " actually honey we were thinking.. um.." " your mother and i thought it would be best if you would want to move back in with us?" my dad said hesitant. i looked up from my food and saw both alex and chris staring at me. i smiled " thought you'd never ask" " yay y?n moving back." chris said as we all laughed and smiled. once dinner was finished we headed home and i went straight to my room. i lumped on my bed and just simled. " CANNONBALL!!!" i heard someone say before i can say anything it was pitch black. " get off" i say laughing. " you know your not a  little kid anymore. " " so?"  " so u way more wanna" " man wtv?" 

i laughed and pushed him on the floor little to know he took me with him. we both laughed, i was now ontop of him making him payback for what he did. " ow ok i get it" he says laughing. "i have some news for you."  i said laughing " omg is it tea, spill it , spill it , SPILL THE TEAAAAAAA!" he sais shaking me causing me to laugh alot. " ok ok i will............"  "so???" "IM MOVING BACK IN!!" i said as i watched his jaw open wide and a smile growing on his face. he quickly got up and carried me over his shoulder jumping up and down exciedtly. " jesus wanna" i say laughing. he then threw me on my bed and hovering over me. " your serious right your not fucking with me." " no im not fucking with you" i say laughing " you could tho" he said smirking " gross wanna" i said laughing at his sarcasim and pushing him off. 

" omg i cant wait for you to move back in. " wanna said jumping up and down, "well i bascially am. i only took my clothes when i left. so all my pasetions are already in here" i said. we kept celebrating and spending more time with eachtoher. then he decided that we should go to his house and tell jayla and daelo abt it including hi parents. i agreed to it. once i told my mom i was going with wanna and we made it to the house. i saw jess and dj first. i told them abt the news and they were really happy abt it. next was jayla and dae. we made our way upstairs when i saw jayla and dae. and jaden.. great. i tried not looking at him and just avoid him. once i entered the room with wanna daelo came up to me and hugged me. " hey y/n" "hey buddy" i said laughing. " hey jayla." i gnored jaden. when i was gonna tell them the news. jaden left. thank god. " im moving back!!!" "OMFG FR" jayla said jumping up form her bed and hugging me  so did daelo. i sepnt a couple hours there before i had to leave. on my way out i saw jaden coming his way inside as i opened the door to leave. "hey..." he said i just left saying nothing.

was that wrong of me? 

-JADEN POV- 

i was in jaylas room with dae. i was just chilling with them. until wanna came in and i noticed y/n behind him. she looked good, i noticed she saw me. i forgot i hated her and just looked away. but recently she has been distent and not looking at me as much. i couldnt stand being in a room with her so i left. i went back to my room and just chilled there. that was until i heard screams from jaylas room. jesus could they be any louder. 

after a while javon came in my room. "what?" ...... " what do u ant wanna?" " ig you havent heard then? "abt?"   " abt y/n moving back to Georgia"  "wait what!" i say a little bit excited. " yup and shes gonna be here alot." "wtv." he the left my room and i layed back down. could this be a way for me to fix things with her. i dont know?? 

should i even try?

i headed downstairs and left the house to play in the backyard, i had to practice afterall. once i was done a couple hours later i headed inside. when i was gonna open the door, y/n already opened it on the other end. looks like she was leaving. i wanted to say soemthing to not make it awkward. "hey..." she left

she ignored...?

watever. all i was worried abt school. junior year is a huge deal for me. i must try hella hard if i wanna get a huge ass scholarship for baseball next year. this couls be a huge opportunity.

-Y/N'S POV-

if i was moving back that mean i had to do junior year. again..... cali schools are ay more diffrent then schools in gerogia. i didnt mind. i wanted to graduate with wanna and josh.  school starts in 3 weeks. so i had to get ready. i wanted to spend the rest of the time with wanna and the waltons just living my life. 

-NEXT DAY-

i woke up to wanna spraying water on me. " ahh wth wanna" " wake up lazy ass its 2 pm" "and...??" " and u wasted all our hangign out time?" he said frowing. "mhm." " come on can we atleast hang out before we have dinner with everyone" "SHIT, thats today?" i said looking at him. "uhhhhh yea." he said as i groaned putting a pillow over my mouth. "COME ON."he said dragging me. i got dressed and we headed to the park. we took pics and i posted some. we ate ice cream and headed back to get ready for the dinner. i decided to wear a dark green silky green short dress with heels. we were going to some very fancy restraunt. i grabbed some heels that went with the dress and made my way to the car with alex. 

once we arrived there i greeted everyone. i sat between jayla and javon, with jaden ad dae infornt of me. we ordered our food and we talked for awhile. the grownups were on one end of the table and the kids on the other side. once the food arrived we ate and had fun. i noticed most of the time jaden staring at me like a creep. it was weird but i ignored it. "hey guys we have news" dj said " we have decied that for the next 2 weeks of summer left, we will be going to cancun!!" jessica said as we all looked at eachother in shock and all excited. " wait when do we leave?" asked jayla. "we leave this saturday," 

we all got super excited. i couldnt wait for cancun.