Mistakes happen

JADEN
When I got home from being with y/n I entered my house and there was my mom and dad waiting for me in the kitchen. "Hey." I said on the low, my mom lifted her head up and gasped as she ran to me and hugged me as tight as she could so did my dad. My mom was alr crying and was checking me to see if I was ok.
I grabbed her hands off my cheek "I'm fine mom." There were no words said js hugs and cry's.
Later then she stopped hugging me and I looked at my dad, then he hugged me. "Jaden honey I'm so sorry if any way we made u feel left out or invisible, I promise It won't happen again, I swear." My mom said as I looked at her and nodded. "You must be so tired, why don't u go to bed and then we can talk abt this tmrw with the gracias at dinner tmrw ok?"
"Sure dad" I said as I grabbed my bags and went back upstairs. When I was upstairs I unpacked and layed on my bed js in my phone, then I got a text from Alex, -still winning- it said. I forgot abt the bet, if i lose that would js prove to Josh that he's better and so it will to Alex too, so I became Spider-Man and climbed to y/ns window. Our parents build a bridge back then that connected this room with y/ns room bc my room used to be jaylas, before we switched rooms.

When I got to her window I texted her, then she opened it js laughing then ranting abt what I was doing and how I would get her in trouble blah blah blah, to shut her up I kissed her. Bingooo! She looked suprised and I js jumped In to her room. She kept going on and on when I noticed my old hoodie was still there and I smirked at her. "Nice to see my hoodie is still here" I told her. She went from her closet to the door to lock it. "Jaden ur gonna get me in trouble" she said, "relax princess" I said as I pulled her in to her bed. We were js looking at eachother and then ofc wanna interrupted. Js when I was abt to shoot my shot and probably win this bet. Then her dad interrupted so I had to hide.

After a lil while I came out of her bed embarrassed bc wanna told y/n I still loved her, which was tru ish. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt y/n. But this bet is all I have. We then started watching a movie and taking pictures, my idea duhhhh. Then she posted them. Another point! She then wanted to go live and fool the fans, sounded like a good plan so y not. I had my arms wrapped around her and we started flirting, she may have been jokingly flirting with me, but every time I flirted with her it was real. I did have feelings for her but I couldn't express them now. At some point in the live we were js looking at eachother and then she covered the camera of the live to make it seemed like we kissed, but instead she kissed me on my cheek. So I made the bold move and kissed her on her lips. After what felt like forever I pulled away and went for her window. "Sweet dreams princess" I told her before going out her window. I then went back to my room and layed there. I knew the live was still on but I also knew that Alex was watching.
Perfect.

Y/N
I woke up the next day getting ready for school. Once I finished I went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Hey weirdo" Alex my brother said as he was coming down the stairs
"Hey twin" I said to him as I shoved a waffle in to my mouth. "U need a ride to school?" He asked me
"I have a car u know?" I said rolling my eyes, "Jesus js being nice" he replied to me as we both laughed

After breakfast I headed out to my car when I saw Jaden leaving to his car. "Hey" I said waving to him. He js looked at me and didn't say anything. "Ok weird" I said to myself. All morning my phone was blowing up so I finally checked it when I got in my car. They were all edits of me and Jaden in our last live that I got tagged in. All the comments were:
-oh there for sure dating
-the way they both look at eachother
-he's definitely in love with her
-the way he looks at her
-OMG THEY KISSED TWICE
-the way he calls her princess
The comment list goes on and on. I started driving and went to starbucks then school. Once I got there I went to my first period which was with Jaden. I looked around the class and saw that there was a seat open next to him so I sat there. "Hey, I waved to u this morning didn't u hear me?" I asked him as I was sitting down, he didn't answer. "J" I said giggling to him in an awkward way. Was he mad? Did I do something wrong to him. Was it the kiss?