vacation

-JADENS POV- 

it has been 3 days. so far the best 3 days of the entire summer. yea i will admit y/n coming back was also the best thing but i was still annoyed with her for leaving. but i couldnt be mad at her for long. she was beautiful and genres  and out of all gorgeous. i did feel extreamly bad abt ignoring her. but i couldnt risk my scholarship and the team. but i had to be honest i couldnt help it anymore. i had to tell her how i feel. ignoring her is just making things worse, and very hard to do. i plan on doing it today after the boat trip.

today we were gonna spend 2 days on a cruise. we were waking up and getting ready. since i was done i was hoping to talk to y/n. "knock knock.." "come in" she says, god her voice is so soothing and nice. i walk in seeing her at her vanity putting on some earings. "oh it's you..what do u need." jeez much of an attitude. "i was checking if you were ready to go." "mhm" thats it... " well i was thinking may-"  "heyyyy bitchh" jesus wanna do u always have such bad timing. "oh jaden...ur here" why s everyone so off abt it. " yea wtv anyways were leaving sonn so hurry up." i say to both of them as i leave her room. maybe next time. 

we got to the boat and all got in, the boat wasnt that full with people but there was plenty of room. there was a 4 floors on the boat. meaning there was rooms under water in the boat and above. since we clocked in as a big family they gave us one of the suites that was in the vip under cross. we all had 4 keys meaning we had to share them. we each got into our rooms and settled in. as wanna dae jaylas and chris went to explore the boat. the grown ups were treated to a lounge/bar. i was gonna go meet up with wanna when i went into one of the rooms noticing y/n was in it. she looked tired? i mean when isnt she but not that type of tired. i go up to her as she was sitting on the other side of the bed looking through the boats window. "umm y/n you ok?" i asked slowly making my way to her. 

i looked at her as i saw her covering herself with a longs sleeve shirt, pants and a hoddie? why it was like 100 degrees today. " hey..um y/n why are u covered?" i ask sitting next to her. her eyes were glossy. "y/n...who hurt you...y/n" she looked at me and broke down onto me. i held her as he fell to the floor collapsing. wtf. i carry her up on the bed and take her sweater off. i grab water from the kitchen and turn the ac on all the way. she had to collapse because of the heat. once i took her sweater i poured the water on her and sent the straight ac to blow on her.....nothing.

shit y/n.... i carry her to the shower as i start to call my dad. i turn the water to freezing cold. "come on y/n come on.....please, you cant do this, i know ive been treating you like shit but please i love you i do i really do just please wake up." my dad wont answer. ugh. i call my mom. she wont answer. i start calling jayla.... "come one y/n please wake up, im sorry i swear im sorry. i really am i missed you and i do love you i really do."

 "ik pretty boy" y/n says opening her eyes and patting my cheek walking off like everything was normal. "umm wtf" i say following her to her room as she takes off her top and pants (not sexualizing cuz its gross) revealing her bathing suit and putting on a big tee. "oh come on j did u seriously think i passed out or something?" she says grabbing her towel and shoes heading past me to go to the pool. i follow behind her "ummm duhhh you scared the shit out of me." i said grabbing her hand making her stop walking as we stand infront of the elevator. "it was just a joke calm down" she says smiling mimcking my words from last time while entering the elevator. " are u serious....well i was gonna tell you anyways tonight so HA." i say laughing in her face. "sure you were pretty boy." she says getting out of the elevator. "so what everythimh was just a stupid prank" i ask her. "yup" she answers as she starts skipping to wanna. 

"clever girl"

-Y/N'S POV- 

as we arrived on the boat i thought i should finally do something abt what jaden  said on the plane. so i came up with a prank, if i pretand to die or pass out he will confess. he always does. i spent the enitre time at the check in planning it then i finally came up with the perfect idea. once we got inside to the rooms i put my stuff away and started getting the prank ready. i wore a some pants and a long sleeves shirt ontop of that a hoodies. i was dying of heat. i couldnt. but i managed until jaden walked in. my plan was going just the way i wanted. he sat down next to me i let the tears flow as i then layed on him. 5 seconds later i collapsed. 

i could feel jaden getting worried and hestitating on what to do. next thing you know a bucket of water on me. more like a bottle but still. do u know how hard it is to not choke on that. once h realized it didnt work he carried me again into the bathroom. he turned that shit to freezing cold, as much as i was sweating that didnt feel satisfying. once he confirmed he loved me and that he was sorry many times i "woke up"

yea he was pissed but come on it was a joke.

-JADENS POV-

after the sick prank y/n pulled i stayed with wanna and everyone all day. we spent the entire day on the cruise water park. soon enough as we were hanging out y/n diapeered somewhere. we all actually ended up making good friends with some kids our age on the boat. it was megan (15), stella(15), roy(16), andrew(14) and henry (15). we were all hanging out together but then y/n disappeared.  after a while i headed back to the rooms with daelo. i ran into henry and y/n. "oh hey guys where have you been?" i asked them as they were walking towards us. i looked at y/n, she was very happy, happier ive ever seen her since she came back. i noticed she was very touchy (in a flirty way) with henry and his arm was around her waist.

i was little jelous not gonna lie,but it wasnt like she was mine.

 at least not yet.