The wait

as i was explainig everything to my mom,dad and mrs. garcia, alex and jayla  came with some food. 

i was 3 in the morning. 

"so this henry kid is danger?" my dad asked 

"yea basically"

"and y/n is in a realtionship with him?" sydney asked, y/n's mom.

" yes sydney "

she looked at the ground and gasped, i can tell she was diapointted. 

we've been waiting for what felt like hours. until i saw someone. someone familiar.

great... it was henry and y/n. ugh why are they here.

i went up to them not wanting to bring any attention to anybody else. 

"what the hell are you doing here" i asked her looking at her face. " and why is he here"

"he brought me here......my dad told me u guys were here." she said hesitating. 

i can tell she was crying. and henry had his arms around her. hewas covered in bruises and some cuts.

"hows..j-j-jaden?" she ask

"pfft *hows jaden*" i mimick infrontof her. 

"why dont you aske your dumb little boyfriend who STABBED MY BROTHER!" i said looking at her she looked shocked and looked at henry, he wasnt shocked he was just serious. bc he knew it was tru. 

"w-w-wanna im-"

" no save it y/n. idgaf abt you right now or abt your littlr boy issues or your wierd ass realatioship. he hurt my brother, you.....you hurt my brother." i say pointing at her and henry crying. 

"i dont want you guys here" i said simply as y/n looked shocked.

"w-what no wanna come on im sorry"

"SORRY DOESNT COVER SHIT Y/N.! IT DOESNT YOU HURT MY BROTHER AND HE....HE STABBED HIM Y/N.....he stabbed him" i say crying all i can stuttering with my words. "sorry isnt gonna do shit. instead of you careing for him....you went to him" i say pointing a henry 

" you didnt even bother to make sure jaden was ok." i say looking at her as she started to cry. "you did nothing but stand there and then run off to henry to makes sure he was ok. jaden cared for you y/n but u didnt care....."  i say turning around getting ready to leave until i turn back one more time.

"oh and this....this isnt the first fight that happened between jaden and henry and his boys. why dont you aske ur lover that you care for more than ur own family to tell you that story abt last night. and truly why jaden had those cuts  and bruises." i say looking at her as she looked at me confused and looking at henry who knew exactly what i was talking abt.

"w-what?" she says looking at henry.

he stayed silent.

"pathetic" i say looking at henry.

"well hes sorry and so am i just please wanna....let me see him.....let me see my family." shes says crying at me. like that would convince me...pfft please.

"No....no no no no see y/n you?.....you arent family.....no not in my eyes..... you passed family when i saw you run up to him instead of jaden who was bleeding out. he was bleeding out y/n....he fell so hard and he fought and he tried.....for anything we know he can be dead.....he can be dead and it will be your's and his fault." i say pointing at the both of them as i couldnt stop crying. 

she looked at me crying and henry....henry wasnt even showing emotion.

"y-y-y-your.... not family" i say leaving them in the front of the E.R. as the dorrs closed behind me. idc if i went far or watever but right now i needed jaden and my focus.....my focus is jaden.