oh.

-JADENS POV-

henry had his arm around y/n's waist. it kinda pissed me off.

-Y/N'S POV-

i knew he was pissed his jaw was clenched but i could care less.

-JADEN-

i was waiting for a response from atleast one of them. "oh we just came from his room" y/n said giggling while looking at henry. "oh...um what were you guys doing?" i asked glaring at henry. it pissed me off how close she was to him. i just wanted to spilt them up and cut his head off.

ik too graphic, my bad. but its true. id do anything to seperate them,

anything.

"we were just....chilling." henry said while looking at y/n as she keeps laughing. the hell was so funny??  "yea we were just gonna go to the movie tonight" she says while she holds henry's hand. "oh well we are too." i said putting both hands on daelo's shoulders. "no we wer-" i cover his mouth before daelo can finish the sentence. i go down to his ear, " ill buy u anything you want just play along." he nods his head sniling. god ima be broke after this.

"oh ok well see ya" y/n says as she walks pat us. i cant tell if this is another prank, or she was being serious. either way im not letting her get away with this.

once i headed back down i met with jayla  and wanna and sat with them to see this movie shit. "hey um wheres y/n??" i asked sitting down next to wanna and daelo by my side. "She's with Henry," "yea they went to go get us some snacks" both Jayla and Javon said. Why are they even together tho? "Hey guys we got u some popcorn and the stupid sour candy for wanna" y/n says handing the stuff to us. " woah babe be careful" Henry said. I'm sorry.... BABE?!?! WTF. "Oh babe... so um you too are together??" I ask fucking curious of what the hell was going on. "Umm we'll not really" " not yet" Henry said smirking. I just rolled my eyes and turned the other way as they headed to thier seat wich was right INFRONT of us. Great. "Someone's jelous" Jayla says as she smirks putting a popcorn in her mouth. "Am not," "oh u soooo are." Javon said giggling. I snatched his stupid candy. "HEY my skittles." He said looking at me pissed. " my skittles now LITTLE MAN" I say putting a skittle in my mouth. "Hey don't call me that" "wtv"

Soon the movie started. Great it was frozen. Ugh. Javon looked so happy. Ofc he is. I was watching y/n and Henry like a fucking hawk I wasn't gonna let anything slide. "Jaden..." daelo said tapping my shoulder. "Wsp" "I need to go to the bathroom" ugh now. " fine let's go" I say grabbing his hand and taking him.
Once he was done I decided to give him ice cream. I did say I was gonna give him anything he wanted. Once we got ice cream we started heading back to our seats. As we were heading back Henry had his arm on her waist again and y/n had her head on his shoulder, they LITTERLY just met. Wtf. Soon enough the movie ended and we started heading back to our rooms. " hey we should go for a night swim" wanna suggested "eh sure" I said. We all were getting changed. Y/n and I were the first to finish so we headed to the pool first.
"So..... u and I'm Henry..... are u guys like together?" I asked hoping for the right answer. "Um well we're...talking ig." She said smiling putting her hair behind her ear. That wasn't the answer I wanted.. " oh well that's cool ig" " yea you know he's a very good person and he's funny" I'm funny.. " he's nice" I can be nice "and he plays basketball and baseball" I play baseball. He littlery just another of me. "Well hes not even that good looking" I say smirking. "Ohh I'm sorry is.. is someone jelous" she says smirking at me "your evil" I say as we both finally get out of the elevator. We both laugh. Gosh that laugh is so BEAUTIFUL. "Hey wait ima tell the guy to open it." "Kk I'll wait here, don't ditch me" she says smiling. Such a pretty Ass smile.
I told the guy to open the pool for us and then start to head back to y/n.
We were ACTAULLY having a good time in years. I was happy she was back. And now that we were talking it felt like things are back to how they used to be. I was smiling as I made my way back to her, but she was already running back to the elevator. "Wait y/n... wait up?" I say running to her. I catch up to her. " hey woah what going on are you ok." She doesn't say anything and keeps crying, she then looks at the direction of that douche Henry and some girl kissing in the pool. Fucking asswhole. "Hey don't pay attention to them ok he's just being an asswhole, he was one from the beginning." I say putting both my hands on her cheek cleaning her tears. I hate seeing her like this. "Ok come on, I can tell you want to hide RN," "no Jaden I'm fine" "no your not let's go" I say grabbing her hand and dragging her to the back of the boat where the view was. My favorite part.
"I didn't need you to pull...me away..j" "right cuz you weren't gonna hide and act like everything was ok when it wasn't." I say looking at her "I know you y/n" "I just....I thought he liked me, I...liked him" idk what to say but those words hurt me. "We'll he clearly wasn't worth it. He was a douche" I say whispering to my side smirking "I heard that jerk" she said smiling shoving me. "I missed this if I'm gonna be honest" she said smiling at me like she really MENT it. Those words made me feel so special. "I love you too" I say stoping as I longer the word too noticing she said she missed me and not that she loved me. Shittttt.
I look at her as my eyes widen as she looks at me smirking and laughing. BEAUTIFUL laugh.. I laughed with her. Then....

I....kissed her.

A/n: sorry this took so long yesterday was so tiring and I needed a break I'm sorry tho.