runaway

i woke up drenched in sweat and scared for my life. i get up and go to the kitchen to get water. once i reached the kitchen i grabbed a cup and headed to the frigde. once i got there i heared some scuffing around. " uhhh who the hell are you?" a voice says i turn around and dropped the glass, it shattered -shit- i look up at the figure infront of me it was almost dark but the fridgelight shined on the face "y/n?" oh god. its josh older brother. "luke i thought u were incollege?" i asked him. " well yea i was until i caught this little kid in a college party wasted." he points out to josh on the couch drunk. " so i thought it would be a good idea to come by. i didnt know u were staying here, or that you were back" uh yea i came in 2 days ago" i said picking up the broken pieces. " um let me help i dont want you cutting yourself, u look beautiful by the way" he syas looking at me. " yea for being drenched in sweat"i say chuckling

we look at eachother before the tension breaks " stop flirting with y/n creepo" josh screams from the couch " jesus are u ok josh" i ask going towards him "well hello buetiful lady" josh says trying to stand up from the couch " and your still drunk" i say luaghing " come on dude lets get you to your bed" luke said. we both took Josh up to his room and layed him in his bed leaving him passed out. we both walk out the room closing the door. "jesus, i got to go looks like hes good from here" luke says looking at me " yea ig, it was nice seeing you" I say looking at him as he gets out the door "nice seeing you too pretty girl" he says as he winks and gets in his car and drives off. Pretty girl??

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up and saw Josh hovering over me, I screamed. "Jesus for fuck sake Josh why would you do that" I say pushing him off  " good morning to you to" he says as he gets up from the floor "look y/n I'm really sorry for leaving like that and not telling you" he says looking sorry. " yea that was very fucking dumb of you" I say grabbing a hoodie from my bag "Ik I just got jelous" Josh says looking down at the floor. "Jelous? Wym jelous.." I say looking back at him as I was washing my face. " you know with you talking to Javon last night it just got me memories from when u we're still here" Josh said as he looked back at me. "Oh... you heard?"
I said. " Y/N AND JOSHUA COME DOWN HERE" Riley says "oh shit..." we both say looking at eachother and rushing downstairs. " yes??" Josh asked concered. " aren't you guys gonna eat breakfast?" Riley asked. We both sighed in relief.
After we were done we both went upstairs and stayed for a little. Until everyone left and it was just me and Josh. " hey wanna go to the pool" he asks "yea sure ima change." I run up to the room and quickly change into a bathing suit I had. Once I was done and looking in the mirror to make sure I looked good, the doorbell rang. "JOSH THE DOOR!!" I yell to make sure he can hear me. It rings again. " JOSH" I yell again. It rings again. Ugh, I run downstairs still in my bathing suit and getting the door. I open it....

Wanna?