Not what i expected

Soooo....me and Jaden kissed.
Was it cool....ig
Was it romantic? Not really but the view made it special ig.
Was it how I wanted it to go. Eh.
But....
Did I like kissing him.....
No.
Ik Ik it doesn't sound real but it's true. I mean come on a minute he's hating me and ignoring me and now what he's all lovey dovey. No way. This had to be some bet.
I think.
After that kiss we went back to our rooms. It wasn't awkward but It didn't feel right.
I got to my room and changed. Then I just layed in my bed thinking abt what the hell just happened, and ofc non stop calls or texts from Henry.
*43 missed calls from henry*
God could he be any more annoying. I was just staring at the window looking at the small tiny fish swim around the boat, when my door swung open and scared the crap out of me. "WHAT THE FUCK" I scream as I jumped out of the bed. "Shhh shut up they will hear you" Jaden says as he walks in my room " oh it's you....why the hell are you awake it's 2 am" "Ik I'm just bored wondering if you were awake" "we'll if I was sleeping you would've woken me up either way with your loud ass entrance" I say laughing as I sit back down on the bed. "Ugh stop calling" I say as I yell at my phone throwing it against the pillow "henry?" "Yea he won't stop" "ok then." He says as he reaches for my phone and answering the call, "WHAT ARE YO-" he puts his finger over my lips and puts the phone to his ear. "Babe...BABE? Jesus why haven't you answered the phone I've been worried sick where have you been" henry says through the phone, fake ass.
I see Jaden smirking before he opens his mouth to talk. "She's busy with me, don't call her back" he hangs up the phone and puts it back on the pillow just smiling at me, "don't look at me like that" I say laughing. "You know he's not gonna stop spamming me now" I said smirking at his stupid happy face. I was glad jaden and I got close again....but something seemed off, I mean he was completely ignoring me again after he practically saved me from that physco and now he's In love??
I mean I'm not the only one who can see this right.
"We'll now that I'm over him ig ima have to find someone else." I say looking at the freaking window again. "We'll you do have someone..." Jaden says looking at me with a smile. Ugh I keep falling for that smile. "What.." I say looking at him weirdly smiling "we'll there is a very hot attractive guy who happens to be ashtrays twin" he says smirking at me as I laugh at him. He looks at me as my laugh slowly turns into a giggle and then a smile. He looked at me with his beautiful hazel brown eyes, god how easy it is to get lost in them. He grabs my cheek softly as he tries to go in for a kiss, as we were so close I stop and pull away.
I looked at him as he was practically frozen in place just looking at me. "I-I-I'm sorry j-"  "nah nah j-just ummm forget abt it, gn" he says as I see him get up from the bed and leave the door, I did see his eyes a little glossy. I didn't mean to hurt him. I just didn't feel like it was something to do, it didn't feel right bc I feel like he's faking everything and just using me, but what if I'm wrong.
I hope I didn't ruin anything.
Right.
-JADEN-
Ok so yesterday was a really good day. Well for the most of it, I kissed y/n twice, well almost. But it was nothing, I don't think it was.
It did hurt that she pulled away. I just feel like I did something wrong. Like I made her feel uncomfortable or something. Maybe I ruined everything, I let my stupid ego get the best of me. Ugh now she will never love me, all bc I was being stupid.
In the morning I woke up and just headed to breakfast with dae and Jayla.
"So you and y/n huh...I heard y'all last night.." jayla said smirking. "Ew jayla" "ew you dumbass I wasn't thinking that way" she says slightly pushing me. "Oh..." "so you to together? Orrrr..." "no jayla nah, I don't even like her anymore. She's just herself and I don't need her you know, if anything she like worthless to me." I say grabbing a pancake from the stand and helping daelo. "Umm jaden..." daelo says tapping me on the shoulder and pointing behind me, revealing y/n standing there behind me with a tiny plate in her hands. Shit her eyes...glossy again. "Y-y-y/n I- I-" "w-w-worthless h-h-huh" she say before putting her plate down on a random table and running off. Shit. " dude what the hell. Why would u say that u idiot." Jayla says pushing me again. "I-I don't know" I actually didn't know why I said that, I wasn't thinking. "You better fixing things before things get worse, this is our final day on this boat and I swear Jaden jdub Walton if you don't make things right before we leave first thing in the morning tmrw off this stupid fucking boat I will Jaden and I mean I WILL throw you off this boat myself and make sure you drown and boat passes ontop of you" I pause giving her a look as she looks down at the food "and don't you dare give me that look cuz mark my words Jaden I will do it." I kinda got scared at her words. And I knew she was serious. "Ok I will" "NOW JADEN" "OK ok I'm going jeez" I say putting my plate down amd going the same direction as y/n went looking for her.
I spent what felts like hours looking for her. Then I finally reached the back of this big ass boat, where we were, I looked there as I heard voices.
And there she was with...HENRY?!?
WTF I THOUGHT SHE WAS OVER HIM.
I watched from the side. "It's ok babe he didn't even want you, he was probably just using you" Henry said as he hugged her kissing her forehead. USING HER?!? I mean I wasn't basically using her, I was just staying away for the sake of my team. BUT STILL THAT DOESNT FIX THE FACT SHES WITH STUPID HENRY. "Ik but I'm still mad at you" "I told you baby that kiss was forced I didn't even know her"  oh come on y/n DONT belive that stupid lie now. "Promise..." wait what.. "I swear amor" he kissed her again... ARE U SERIOUS SHE ACTUALLY BELIVED HIM. "You know your right Jaden was worthless all he did was make me hurt over and over again." Y/n said as she hugged up to him resting her head on his chest. Oh... "this is my favorite spot." "I'm glad I showed you this spot my love" but I showed her this spot... I had enough. So much for fixing things.
I head back to the breakfast table with the entire family. "Hey Jaden where's y/n?" Y/ns dad asked "oh Umm I'm not sure I just went to grab something" "oh ok we'll sit down"
I sat down and then 30 minutes later y/n comes to the table and sits down right INFRONT of me. I look at her. She looks annoyed and rolls her eyes. A Little More and she can see she has no brain in that big ass head. Sorry. I'm just pissed.
She starts eating and I keep catching myself looking at her. I look closely as I see her hair in the front now, when it was in the back when I saw her. I keep looking at her and saw her neck.
WTF A HICKEY. OH FUCK NO. ITS ONE THING TO LIE TO MY GIRL AND FUCKING TWIST HER AROUND YOUR FUCKING FINGER, BUT GIVE HER A FUCKING HICKEY UH UH NOT MY GIRL, HE CROSSED THE MOTHER FUCKING LINE.
I sit there just fucking angry and annoyed while everyone is laughing and happy. I couldn't. I stood up and grabbed her arm dragging her out of there to a spot no one was. "WTF JADEN THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM" "MY PROBLEM....MY FUCKING PROBLEM WELL LEMME TELL YOU. WHILE IM TRYING TO FIX THINGS WITH YOU YOUR OVER THERE WITH MR.HOT STUPID ASS HENRY AND LETTING HIM GIVE YOU A FUCKING HICKEY." I say practically yelling at her.
She pauses at my words as I look at her fuxking furious. "I didn't think you w-would notice" "OH WHAT YOU THINK IM FUXKING STUPID NOW ." "No no Jaden that's not what I'm saying." "OH REALLY REALLY" "yes now will you shut up before our parents c-"
"What is going on here why are you yelling" my mom comes with everyone. Great... "yea y/n tell 'em... what's going on" "nothing is going on, just a little arguement" she says giving me a look and a wierd smile.  " yea that's all just a arguement.." I say as I walk out and to the room. I can hear y/n following me. "Jaden wait...Jaden," " leave me the fuck alone y/n" I say locking myself in one of the rooms. "Come on Jaden please just let me inside." "No"
I look around to see a phone on the bed. I pick it up, wait is this her room.... Perfect.
I pick up the phone and go to Henry and hers messages. What I was always sneaky not like I don't see her passwords or texts.
I text Henry as y/n.
•Meet me at "our" spot at 10.•
I sent it almost instantly he answer.
•you got It my love 😍 💋😏•
Gross

But now he's fallen right into my plan...