Ugh....fuck me

Shit. WTF. I'm alive.

Ok yea I'm alive.
Sorry for being dramatic, did you really think I would die.
————————————————————————————
I woke up. I was still on the ground. Except drenched in water. Ok but did I dream the rest while I was knocked out.

I tried getting up from the floor with as much strength as I could.

I got up and headed for my phone which was across from me on the side of the boat.

I walk over to it holding my stomach to ease the pain. Those MFS kick hard.

I got my phone and slided down the wall of the boat wheezing in pain. I had blood all over me and I wasn't even sure if it was my blood or Henry's. I checked my phone

Shit 4 am. We leave in 3 hours. I gotta get back.

But I can't move.....

Before I knew it I passed out AGAIN.

Until I feel someone come over carrying me. I can't quite see who but all Ik was I was soon later down on some squishy serface.

I woke up again, in a room. But not mines
I got up from the bed and headed out the room. Still in pain. I checked the time. Oh great I passed out for one hour. Justttt great.

I walked out to see Roy in the living room of the suite.

"Oh Heyy" Roy said coming up to me. "You good??"
"Does it look like it I say sitting on a stool
"Ik Henry did this and he was a tuff person." "Yea no shit." I say holding my self as much as I could.

"Shit man you don't look too good." "Nah I'm fine I'm just...gonna go back to my room." And there i spotted it.
A gun..

The same gun one of the guys had. And his knuckles were red. And how did he know henry did this?

"Uhhh ima head back" I say standing up from the stool grunting in pain.

"Uhh u sure I can help you" he suggested
I DIDNT answer I just ran as much as I could, or ATLEAST as fast as I could.

I made it to our suite, and looked around for the key on my pocket.

Good everyone was still sleeping.

I made my way to the room I was staying in and lumped on the bed. I couldn't with the pain.

I layed down and fell asleep.

Hours passed. More like 2 hours.

"Jaden wake up we have to lea- omg"

I open my eyes trying to clear my vision. That's when I saw it. Y/n. Shit.

We'll I mean he can't see me from the room...right??

"Omg jaden what the hell happened" she said running up to me.

I stand up from the bed walking away from her and going to the bathroom in the room to try to clean myself up.

"Nothing...y/n Just.... Go away" I say grabbing the rubbing alcohol and pushing it on my cuts.

"No what the hell happened." She said getting near me again
I backed away.

I notice from the corner of my eye she was staring at me just looking at me in disbelief, before I knew it she was gone.

Ugh great.

Why does everyone want me away from her.

I clean the cuts as much as I can before getting dressed and grabbing my suitcase meeting everyone at the lobby off the boat.