Wrong idea

- dont know if ima post more today for that its my birthday but ima try as much as i can but im most likley posting alot tmrw- now back to the story lol.

-Y/N-

ok I did feel bad a little bit abt Jaden but it wasn't his business to even look at me or my neck. If he didn't notice or said anything none of this would've happened. But I'm worthless to him.

After like an hour I went back to the rooms, and to my room. Good Jaden left. I went in to grab my phone that I left charging. I grabbed it and went back to wanna and Jayla.

"Hey Jayla..." "yea Wsp?" "Where's ur brother.."
"Umm right here" she says pointing to wanna and daelo.
"Your other brother Jayla" I say laughing
"Ohhh that I don't know." "I saw him go with a girl out the rooms, and into the arcade I think" wanna says pointing to the arcade section on the other side of the boat.
"K thx" I head to the arcade area looking for Jaden. As I was looking I saw Jaden and Megan. God could he be any more annoying. He was behind her with his arms on her Arms as she was playing a game. It was clear they were both flirting . I watched from behind a game as I then got lifted into the air with two arms around me. "Ahh jesus" "hey beautiful" Henry says kissing my cheek. We weren't together but I did like him. "Henry u can't do that u scared the shit out of me." " welllll too bad bc I have a suprise for you." "You do??" "Yup let's go."
He takes my hand taking me to the side of the boat where you can see the island from far away. "Sooo what's the suprise??" I say looking at him as he blindfolds me. "What is this." I say giggling as he put the blindfold on. "Just trust me ok." "Ummm ok??" I say as he takes my hand again taking me some where.
"Ok just stand right here...." "Ok can I open now" "WAIT....ok perfect now you can."
I take the blindfold out and see a mini picnic layer out on the fake grass from the hangout area and some of my favorite snack. "Omg henry this is a lot" I say giggling turning around to see him. "Anything for you my love" he says as he grabs my hand leaning me on for a kiss as I wrap both my hands around his neck.
Everything was perfect, the picninc the sunset view. Henry, it was all perfect. He was perfect.
I sat down in the picnic down with him as he started to feed me a chocolate strawberry placing it slowly into my mouth. As we were laughing and joking around. The sunset was getting more prettier, then I get up walking towards the end of the boat just looking over the hella gorgeous view. After I stared a couple minutes I turn around revealing Henry on one knee.
Ummmm what?!?
IS HE GONNA ASK TO MARRY. I CANT IM TOO YOUNG I STILL HAVE A LIFE.
I watch Henry as he takes out a small box from his pocket.
OH SHIT. NOOOO WHAT DO I DO, SHOULD I RUN AWAY...
Before I could do anything, Henry grabs my hand. Shit...
"Y/n y/m/n garcia will you be my gf?" oh thank god. i did not want to marry him. not yet atleast.

i look at him before i give him an answer, god hes so preety and adorable.

"yes!" i answer as he stands up smiling and picking me up spinning me around, this moment was perfect it felt perfect.

henry kept smiling and spinning me around as i giggle. he finally puts me down and takes the necklace out going behind me. i put my hair on the side as he carfully puts his hands around my neck carrying the necklace to the back clipping the end with it. as the necklace settled on my shirt i looked at the charm. it had our initials, he wrapped his arms around me as i kept admiring the charm. "like it love?" he says putting his head on my shoulder. "i love it thank you" i say kissing his cheek before my phone went off. "shit." "what happened amor" "i really got to go my parents have been calling im so sorry." "its ok ill see you soon either way" he says smirking and winking, i smile at him giving him a confused look before i left. ok so heres what actually happened.

- 23 missed calls from jaden-

-56 messages from jaden-

-8 missed calls from my mom-

-3 missed calls from my dad-

-5 missed calls and messages from alex-

-and 13 messages from wanna-

i had my phone on dnd so i didnt hear it go off at all. there really gonna be pissed.

i finally get to the court yard where they were. "y/n jesus where have you been," " we've been worried" "why didnt u answer ur phone young lady." my mom, dad and alex says. as the all keep asking questions i see jaden in the corner just staring at me until he looks behind him reavealing megan, as he grabs her hand.

it didnt bother me for the fact jaden may or may have not been dating megan but what bothered was we were really bonding and when he said he loved me and everything to just then say im worthless then move on. that what bothered most.

after all the lectures i had to stay with my parents or wanna and jayla at all times. "hey come on we have to get great seats if we wanna see the fireworks." wanna say grabbing jaylas arm dragging her to some seat leaving me jaden and daelo. "nice necklace." jaden says looking down. "oh umm thx" i say grabbing the chain. " so ummmm you and m-" "hey j" megan says coming from being. im sorry j?!? only family calls him J, AND IM APART OF FAMILY,NOT HER.

"hey m" he says giving her a hug. she looks at me and smirks. bitch. "come on dae lets go." i say grabbing dae and leaving them.

after the fireworks i went to my room and finished packing to leave early tmrw. im so happy now with henry.

i just wished jaden wasnt with that bitch.

-JADEN-

ok let me explain before yall get mad at me. im not dating megan. i never was, im just using her.

hear me out.

since we met megan stella, roy, andrew and henry, megan was the only one who wanted to be with me bc stella had eyes for wanna. even...tho...were twins???

anyways since then megan has been such a pick me and trys to get my attention. she thinks y/n is stealing her spot. wich she is.

so i decided to use her pick me attitude as a chance to make y/n jelous. ik its wrong but i had to get her atention somehow. i didnt bother telling megan the plan.

so when she came behind me when i was walking with them i hugged her causing y/n to leave

after that i pushed megan off and just walked over to the seats.

after the fireworks i was going back to my room just packing waiting for 10 to hit.

once it was 9:56 i made my way to the spot i showed y/n. i walked slowly towards the spot as i see henry there right where i wanted him. "looks like u showed up" i said walking toward him, "jesus what are you doing here." henry says turning around looking at me . " im here to settle some shit you have but my girl through" "HA your gurl, YOUR FUCKING GURL" he says pushing me as i dont budge. "shes not your fcuking gurl if anything you put her through more hell than ever. shes not yours or anything." he says furious. " says the one who made her beilvie some dumb lie abt you kissing that gurl in the pool." "IT WAS FORCED" " LIKE HELL IT WAS" i say yelling at him before punching him right in the face. He turned around looking. Back at me heavy breathing, "you asswhole" he says before trying to punch me. I duck in time punching his stomach. He held his stomach as he backed away ready for another punch.
Now he was pissed.
I kept punching him as much as I could until he managed to punch me a lot more. I collapsed to the ground. As I was abt to get up I looked at him. With 2 other guys, wtf. "DONT mess with my gurl understood." He said signaling for the other 2 guys to beat me up, as they kicked and punched me and pushing me on the ground. One of his guys grabbed me up from the floor.
And took me to the side of the boat and hanged my upper half of my body over the ledge.
I hear Henry come up to me.
"Now you will leave y/n alone, and if I see as much as a hair of hers around you I will send my guys over. I hope you learned your lesson." "Fuck you" I say spitting the blood from my mouth on his face.
"Drop him"
Henry commanded to the guy holding me.
I was weak I couldn't fight back, even if I wanted to.
"NOOO" I say before his guy pushed the rest of me off the boat.
The water slowly started to eat me as I sank slowly. I couldn't swim. All Ik is before I fully Sumerged into the water.

The boat slowly started going away becoming small.

"Y-y/n" 

I didn't think those would be

My last words.