let go

it was the next morning. i woke up to text from wanna and josh. i couldnt explain anything to them. i called wanna and explained how i was at my parents house now and would probably be staying there for a few mor days until i leave, maybe. i really didnt want to go back, i missed it here. even though there was a lot of drama. it was home. wanna understood and was glad i went back to my parents i was too. then i texted joshua for how he didnt respond to my calls. i told him everything and that if he needed me i would be at my parents. a couple minutes later there was knocking at the door.  i made my way downstairs when i saw wanna and my mom talking. " hey y/n, wanna has ur suitcase?" she said confused, gues josh wasnt joking when he said he would leave it there in the morning .

 wanna followed me to my room as he brought my suitcase up. " thanks wanna." " its totally fine, also sorry abt yesterday" he said placing my suitcase on the side of my room. "its fine i mean what else did i expect." i said fake smiling as i layed down on my bed. "ik and im sorry abt jadens action, my parents already grounded him for it." i said i kinda chuckled "it was fine... i mean he was telling the truth." " no he wasnt y/n, dont say that." " but he was wanna and i dont blame him for being mad at me." wanna sat ontop of me as i was laying ontop of my pillows and cuffed both hands on my cheek. " no he wasnt ok he was just saying dumb shit thats all, you know he didnt mean it" i knew he did because he seemed pretty serious abt it. it was silent for a moment. unitl he broke it " can i stay here for today." he asked begging " i dont see why not i have nothing to do." i say as he slides off me and jumps to the other side of the bed. 

" can we watch something" wanna asks "like what..... and if you say fro-" "FROZEN" he yells laughing  "bruh come on wanna you see that movie probably evryday."  " come on i just want to see my wife do her ice magic" " ughhh fine but after this were watching (watever movie you want)" " fine wtv" he says rolling his eyes. we were almost to the end of frozen when i noticed wanna crying when elsa was crying for anna. " are u.....crying" i say laughing a teasing him ab it " what no....im j-just... oh shut up" he says snuggling with the blanket as i keep laughing. then my mom comes in. " here guys i brough you some snac-......is wanna crying??" my mom asks " yup bc his icicle wife is crying Aswell" i say laughing. " shut up y/n" he says as he chuxkles and pushes me.after my mom left, we decided to just go to the corner store to get slushies. 

wanna snuck into his house and got the golf cart keys. now i dont like when wanna drives. last itme i remeber i almost fell out of it. " k im back" he says. " how abt i drive," " helll no you probably suck at driving" " i dont" " to bad im driving princess" he says as he waves the keys in my face. he starts it up and already crashes to a bush. " you see i drive better" "yea ok sure you do..." we finally arrive to the corner store and headed for the slushies. once i got mines and went to the chip isle, i saw jaden and his friends. they were looking at me and one of them wispered soemthing in jadens ear causing him to laugh. he gave me a dirty look and just glared, unil wanna came behing me. "come on lets go ignore them." he says garbbing my hand and taking us the the cashier, as he was paying for us one of jadens friends came behine me and grabbed my ass, " hey!" i screamed " hey wth man!" wanna says dropping the stuff on the counter and standing infront of me." " oh im sorry mr.rich, didnt know that was you gurl, you fine tho and your hot" the guy said looking at me and running back to jaden and the other friend. i noticed jaden just looking at me and smirking, what a jerk. " come on lets go y/n." wanna said grabbing my waist and pulling me out of there.

the entire ride back was just silent as wanna apoligizing abt jaden. again. i was starting to hate how only wanna apoligized and not actually jaden. i was slowly starting to hate him back. 

what did i ever do to him?

-JADEN'S POV-

me and my friends were hanging out that day. my parents aloud me to go only because i have told them abt it before and they agreed to it. we were just hanging out and i was teliing them everything abt y/n. and what happened last night. they all laughed marcus and jake were 2 of my closest friends form my team. i hanged with them alot. we would always just fool around and they hated y/n as much as i do. anytime someone ask me why i hate her, i just dont answer. because i just do. i dont have a reason but i do. i just use the excuse of her leaving as my reasoning, bc her leaving did hurt me. but ik it hurt her more to not go back to her home. 

when jake suggested we should go to the store i agreed. the minute we got there marcuz pointed it out. "hey isnt that the gurl y/n" he says pointing at her looking for chips " pftt yea " i say rolling my eyes. we start walking towards the ailse she was in and she saw us. " she pretty hot tho" marcus states. " yea for a homeless girl" jakes says causing us to laugh. she stared at me and i just glared her back, there was no way i was gonna let her embaress me infornt of my friends. soon we kept laughing a talking abt her until freaking wanna came behind her and took her by the hand. watever.

we kept fooling around when jake had an idea, " yo wait what if i go and like grab her ass see what ur stupid brother says," " dude yea go do that." me and marcus both said. me and marcuz hid behine some chip racks. as jake was making his way to wanna and y/n. "dude im so gonna record this," marcus said laughing. as wanna was paying jake grabbed y/n's ass. "hey!" she said. me and marcus were dying of laughter. " hey what the hell man!" wanna yelled as he stood infront of her. god cant he ever take a joke. i watched as jake was saying soemthing to them and came running back to us laughing. we dabbed him up and started laughing as i saw y/n's eyes get glossy again and a tear fall down her cheek. i could tell she was uncomfortable and felt mad abt it. but i could care less. 

once we left we hung out for a couple more hours till i headed back home. once i entered the house..... " JADEN JDUB WALTON GET YOUR ASS IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW." my dad yelled. god why is it always the kitchen. i made my way to the kitchen and saw my mom and dad with wanna at the table. ugh great. " sit down" my mom said. this wasnt gonna be good. they talked abt the whole corner store thing. " jeez relax it was just a joke." i said " a joke. you really think sexually assulting someone is a joke jaden?!" javon said looking at me dead in the eye. " shut up snitch" i said. wanna stood up form his chair and started making his way over to me again as i stood up but dad stoppened him. again. jesus. "idek why u care abt her so much , shes worth nothing." i said looking at wanna and my parents. " we care because she is a family friend. you all have been bestfriends with her since the day you were born." " yea well not anymore mom" " clearly jaden, now i want you to hand me everything rn and ur not leaving this house until you apolgize to y/n. you too used to love eachother." my dad said as he looked at me. its true. we did love eachother. i still do a little bit, but what she did still hurt and she didnt even care. "shes the one who left not me" i said " ok and? your the one treating like a pice of shit." " bc she is one" i said interuptting wanna. i got tired of it and just headed to my room. 

i stayed there for a while and just looked out my window. couldnt forget the perfect view i had. the window that led to y/n's room. the one that started it all. i could see y/n cuddled up in her room on her bed, looked like she was crying. ok maybe the prank did go too far,

but in the end it was all a joke......right?