Cant wait

-Y/N-

I've never seen Jaden really really mad,not ever since his creepo friend tried to rape me.

Once he left Jayla tried getting him back. He didn't even turn around.

Sure I felt a little bad abt the wierd fight we had in the stupid Restaurant which is WAYY over priced.

But he started it and he was the one being stupid.

After he left I stayed with Jayla dae and wanna playing Mario carts and watching movies.

After the movie Jayla headed upstairs with dae leaving me and wanna.

I was in the kitchen near the fridge getting juice while wanna was at the other side of the kitchen counter on his phone.

"DAM IT!" He yelled slapping his hand on the marbel counter and flipping his phone.

"What!" I said looking away from the fridge as my attention went to him.

"Not u should know or care.... But Jaden isn't answering my calls or messages AND HE TURNED OFF HIS LOCATION"

He was pissed and worried.

"I- lemme go look for him I think I know where h-"
He cut me off....

"NO! No.... You've done enough damage y/n just fucking go away"

He grabbed his phone off the floor and headed upstairs.

Such a Diva

Ik me and Jaden weren't in a good place at the moment but I was still worried abt him...

Idk why,

After some time of thinking I left the vacay house.

I think I knew where he was.

I arrived at the beach seeing a bonfire filled with stupid teenagers.

Thinking abt it Jaden could be there

I headed my way over there,

My expensive ass dress was now being dirty by sand.

"Hey mamas!"
Great a drunk one ugh

"I have a boyfriend"

I said trying to leave his touch once he put  his arm around my waist.

"But he's not here is he..."
He said grabbing me closer to him and lifting up my chin with the beer bottles in the other hand .

"ACTAULLY he is.... And if u don't let her go, your head is being cut off as I wear it on a chain along with my other collections of dumbasses."

A Voice from behind me said....
Ahh Jaden thank god

I turned aorund

HENRY!!

Ugh

he smirked at me.

"Aight man cool down it was just a joke"
The guy says as he backs up setting me free from his strength as I face the guys direction to see him run like a little bitch after.

"Y/n what the hell are u doing here!"

"What I can't be at a bonfire?!"

He looked at me trying to seem innocent

"No my love I just don't want this to happen to you again"