realization

-WANNA-

the doctor came in. his face said it all.

we all stood up from the chairs.

"the surgery went.....umm well it went...well... but we will need to keep him for one more day. just to make sure he recovers well." the doctor said smiling.

"when can we see him?" my mom asked holding her hands together.

" well it will probably take a couple hours or so to get him up but we will tell you as soon as we hear something" the doctor said as he then left us.

i looked at jayla and she was crying, but a good cry. we all were.

we all hugged eachother just happy that jaden was ok.

"oh wanna you have to umm." my mom says looking at me up and down as i was stilll covered in blood.

"oh yea"

"here ill take you guys to the resort to get washed up, as for your mom and dad can stay here. and when jaden wakes up we can come back." sydney said

we all agreed and when to the car arriving at the resort house.

i didnt know if i wanted to talk to y/n yet. wasnt like i was sorry for what i said. but i didnt want it to get into her head that deep.

i showered and washed the blood off me before daelo saw me. i couldnt let him be traumatized.

once i got changed i headed downstairs to find sydney,luis alex and jayla in the kitchen while dae and chris were in the living room playing on the switch.

"wanna come here" jayla said practically demanding me.

"whats up." i said walking to them.

"we havent heard from y/n in a while,"

" she hasnt answered our text or calls"

" and her location is off."

i looked at them each as they were talking, shit

"when did u see her last?" alex was saying looking at me then jayla.

"ummm well...she did come to the hostpital, with henry..."

sydney sighed in relif.

"and....?"

"well she left with....henry. and after that idk?" i said looking at jayla

"ok so we start with henry, or his friends."

"ill ask megan"

"ill ask stella"

"ill talk to roy and drew" alex said looking at the both of us.

" be careful" we said as we made our ways to the cars. driving out the garage.

-Y/N-

it was morning. i woke up on the bed. my body hurting, mostly my arms.

i lifted my head, and saw henry sitting on the side of the bed.

"sleep good love?"

"if u count being abused and slapped by my crazy ex good sleep then id say i think so"

he got up and looked at me making his way to my side of the bed. before i knew it he had his hand wrapped around my neck again

"what was that love?" he said smiling

" i said yes"

i looked at him as he removed hi hand slowly.

"good, now today im going to get you some shit to cover that" he said pointing out the bruises on my arms,neck,and face.