jesus.

it was finally firday and we all had to leave at 4 am tmrw cuz our flights at 7. i started packing my things, as wanna came running in my room jumping on all my clothes. " wannaaaaaa" i say groaning at the fact they were allready folded. " hey gurlllllllllllllllll wsp" wanna said in a sassy tone. "shut up wierdo" i say laughing as i refold the clothes. "nice style you have her," "well thanl you sir" "you know u can let me style an outsit for you." wanna saaid practilly begging for me to say yes. " ill allow it if i can pick an outfit for you, and you must wear it." "fine by me but dont make it ugly."

" i would never" , i already knew wanna had a huge shoe collection and any outfit could go with his shoes. so i had no trouble picking out something. once i finished his outfir i took one pair of shoes i liked and took them to my house, i hid them so wanna could.t see. "ok im all done with yours." i said as i was looking at wanna go through my closet. "jesus a whole mall of clothes and not one shirt goes with what i was going for." i laugh. " its not a mall" " oh it is, u have a shopping disorder." wanna said as he took outthe last peice of clothing layed out. " ok what do you think."

" not bad i like it, ill make sure to pack it." " so can we hangout" " wanna we have to pack." "ik but we have the rest of the day for that." wanna says whining at my words. " dramatic, but ok fine ig we can do that." i said as wanna dragged me by my hand and took me to his house. " hey guys," " hey jayla" " you guys wanna go to sky zone with us." " sure i dont see why not." i knew when she said us she also ment jaden. but i wasnt gonna let jaden ruin the rest of my summer. "ight were leaving soon so be ready" jaylas said as she went to get daelo. i went to the bathroom then headed back out. everyone was already in the car, but what bothered me most was having to sit in the back with jaden. i looked at wanna in the passenger seat mouthing im sorry. i mouthed back that it was ok. i sat in the car and just facedthe window the entire time.

once we arrived jayla payed for our things and we spent as much time as we could. " hey lets dothe warrior section." wanna said pulling on to me already. "ok we can do that." i say laughing. we did the thing and ofc wanna won. "ha ha loser" " oh shut up your just stronger." i say rolling my eyes as we start heading back to jayla and the rest. as we were heading back i noticed jaden with a few other people. they looked familiar..., oh god its those guys from the store. why are they here. i saw the once who touched me staring at me alread, i was getting uncomfortable. i held on to wanna as he stared at my direction, disscusted. We went back to daelo and Jayla who were playing in the foam pit. Wanna left my side and went somewhere else while I stocked with Jayla and dae.

I was hanging with dae once one of jadens friends came up to me. "Hey ma, you loooking extra fine today" it was the one who touched me. I didn't answer and just continued to watch dae play. "Come on ma Ik you hear me" he said as he grabbed my arm bringing me close to him. "Let go" I said fighting back my arm. His grip got stronger on my arm as he tried to stop me to move. " chill ma I'm just tryna get you to be with me, I am one of a kind" "one of a kind to be a bitch" he gets mad and grabs my arm stronger, felt like he put all his force on it, it hurt badly. Where was wanna.
I didn't want daelo to see me suffering cuz he would just end up telling the others. The guy ended up taking me away from dae and to some alley space. He let go of my arm and held my hand with a stronger grip. "Ugh let me go u creep" I said as I was just trying to use all my force. "Nah ma, you belong to me" he says stroking his fingers on my hair and cheek. Tears started to come down my cheeks as he was trying to touch me. I punched him. He got mad as he wiped the blood of his lip. He moved his hand to my neck and put pressure on it. " you little bitch, you just don't listen do you." He said putting much more pressure on my neck causing me to lose some breath. I kept fighting back slapping his hand and kicking. Nothing worked, maybe this was the end.

Just as i was abt to black out. Some one punched him right across the face causing him to collapse on the floor. I also collapsed into the persons arms. It was Jaden. I knew I didn't want to be near him but I could care less right now. I was just gasping for air and crying as he fell to the ground with me and holding me in his arms. "Hey hey it's ok y/n I promise, I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said holding me still he didn't stop apologizing. Soon enough we stood up and went to the bathroom. I washed off so Javon nor Jayla would notice. As I came out the bathroom Jaden was there waiting for me. I can tell he felt really bad. And him apologizing forever made me realize he was sorry. But was he sorry abt everything? Or just his friends?

-JADENS POV-
I was with y/n and my siblings going to sky zone. I honestly only went to have fun since I wasn't allowed to go anywhere else's alone. Once we arrived wanna and y/n left to do some warrior challenge. As they did that, I found Marcus and jake there. I didn't know they would be there. So I headed to them and started talking with them. After some time wanna and y/n came out and she saw us. she kept looking at us as me a nd marcus were talking abt something. then wanna came up to us. " why the hell are they here?" wanna asked glaring at marcus and jake. "chill lil bro we were already here before yall arrived." jake said laughing at wanna. " dont call me that." "yea well your gurl there she was looking pretty fine." marcus said smirking causing wanna to get pissed off. "if you even think abt putitng a hand on her il-"

"you'll what?, you wont do shit" marcus and wanna got into an argument once i noticed jake was gone. i left wanna with marcus and went looking for jake. i couldnt find him anywhere. just as i was gonna give up i heard wimpers come from a short alley that sepreated the 2 diffrent sections of the jumping zone. i was peeking through there once i noticed that it was jake choking y/n. i didnt even hesitate and punched jake across the face causing him to collapse. i saw y/n gasping for air and i holded her. i couldnt stop apoligizing. this was all my fault. keeping her in my arms for a while was the best feeling ive ever had in a while. i missedthis feeling, soon enough she went to the bathroom to clean up. i waited for her. i feltreally bad for what jake did. i didnt expect that to happen especially from him. last time it was a joke, but he gone to far this time. i knew y/n knew that i was sorry. i just hope she knew i was sorry for what jake did. even though she went through something. i still didnt want to forgive her. i know it was wrong of me but i just couldnt. 

after she came back from the bathroom she left with jayla and dae as i went back to my "friends". jake and marcuz were on the benches and they looked at me pissed. " what the hell jaden" jake said sdtanding up. " what the hell with you, why would you do that" i say practilly yelling at him. "chill man i was just joking with her." " man watever you dont do that man. so done with yall" "i wouldnt do that" marcuz said looking at me smirking. " and why not." i say looking at him. "because i will tell my dad you striked me and he will kick you off the team" jake said smirking. SHIT i forgot his dad was the coach. tf will i do? "ight chill now u aint got to do that." i say looking at him. "then your sticking with us and your gonna stay away from y/n you get close with her im telling." FUCK. "fine" i say feeling dumb.

once we were gonna leave i said goodbye to the both of them and headed to the car. i had to sit in the back meaning y/n was gonna be there. i put daelo between us. i wasnt gonna risk leaving the team because of her. meaning i had to hate her more. that was gonna be hard. i realized y/n looking at me the entire time. i ignored her. once we ariived home she cam up to me. "can i talk to you?" she asked, god i wanted to but i couldnt. "nah im good, go away." i say shoving her away to get to my room. i knew i was gonna regret it. afterall i do leave with her to cancun in a couple hours. 

i hope she can forgive me.