Six 𓆩♡𓆪

Why had you agreed to this? You glanced in the mirror looking away, your cheeks flushing pink. Like you suspected the delicate pieces had fit, only slightly too large, but they looked sexy on your form. Your other instinct about them being see through was the reason you couldn't look into the mirror without feeling embarrassed.

If you were headed on a date with the chance of getting laid afterwards this lingerie beneath your clothes would have made you feel sexy. The idea of taking care of an infant and going to tummy time play dates with other nannies was a lot less intriguing.

You tugged your robe back on, it's silky blue fabric covering your body once more. You grabbed your phone from the bed and frowned. It was only six fifteen, you doubted Hobi would be awake. While you'd agreed to at least try it on this morning, you'd not promised him anything more than that.

YN: This isn't appropriate for work

You tossed the phone to the bed, not expecting a reply and tore the belt open once more. Hands on hips you twisted and turned in front of your reflection. You were exposed, nipples visible through the cups, the thong hiding nothing from the back.

You weren't innocent, this wasn't the most shocking lingerie you'd worn before, but you were flirting with someone way out of your league. Imagining him looking through sets and choosing this one suddenly had you distracted, you almost missed the quiet buzz of your phone on the bed, the notifications still silenced.

JH: So you wear plain cotton under your clothes everyday?

You rolled your eyes sitting down on the bed legs tucked beneath your body. He had you there, you guessed at least half your daily underwear were cute or sexy enough to be seen by someone you were sexually attracted to if you were honest. All women had period underwear, date night underwear, comfy, and special occasion. Didn't everyone know that?

YN: I doubt you want a pic of those

JH: Try me babe

You sighed, you should have expected his response, you'd never get the upper hand. You tossed the phone back to the bed and changed into your most boring lingerie set; full coverage blush colored bra that crept high up your chest and matching bikini underwear that dipped only the appropriate amount below your belly button.

It took a couple minutes but you managed to snap a selfie you liked kneeling in front of your mirror, your phone strategically blocking your face. You were revealing less than the majority of your bikinis. Before you could second guess it you sent the pic.

Not waiting for a response you threw the phone in your bag and leaving the see through set on your bed, tugged on clothes for work. Regardless of his response you would check it later.

The morning had been chaos, Nabi's teething and simultaneous growth spurt had her crabby and mostly inconsolable. She didn't want to be held, she didn't want to lay down or do tummy time, her swing was clearly constructed by the devil, her stroller was uncomfortable.

You'd finally just let her whine herself to sleep walking through the park. The fresh air and warm sun wore her out and when you peaked over the shade she was zonked, fist shoved in her mouth. She stayed that way all the way home and even transferred to her crib without a flutter of her long kohl lashes. You brushed her rosy cheek with a fingertip, grateful the poor princess was finally relaxed.

In the living room you flopped to the couch checking the time on your phone. She'd be out another hour at least, but if she wanted to sleep longer you'd skip her short midday nap and let her rest.

You saw the notification from Hobi and finally decided to deal with it. Tendrils of something curled up your back reading it.

JH: Those are the type of panties I like to make see through with my tongue, unless of course you're so wet for me you do it yourself first