Forty One

When you emerged from the shower, head cleared and feeling like yourself again you saw clothing laid on the couch in Hobi's room. The bed was made, the extra bedding that had been on the couch was gone. The curtains had been opened letting in beautifully bright light.

"Morning Sunshine." Hobi was drying his hair with a towel, wrapped in a robe.

"Did you go down to my apartment again?" You ran a finger across your green sundress, wondering if he'd spent much time picking your outfit.

"Would you rather I didn't?"

"I don't mind I just didn't realize I was in there long enough for you to do that, make the bed and shower yourself?" You opened your robe grabbing the delicate white lace bra.

"My shower is very luxurious I know, I've lost time in there too. But you wouldn't believe how fast I can do things after being a member of BTS this long." Hobi had closed the space his lips pressed into the curve of your shoulder like you'd wanted last night. If you were honest, it thrilled you, the touch, the desire.

"Will we be late for the picnic?" You almost moaned when his fingers eased into the opening of the cloth, brushing your tummy.

"Probably." He turned you in his arms and kissed you, soft brushes of his lips to yours.

"Is this you proving you're the boss and can do what you want with me?"

"Would you get on your knees if I told you to?" Hobi raked his fingers across your neck grinning.

"Yes, Sir."

You saw him thinking about it, and you suspected if you pressed your body to his you would find him growing hard. He sighed and stepped back motioning to your clothing.

"Get dressed, you'll just have to owe me one later." His smile made you giddy and you hurriedly did what he asked.

"Where are we going?" You were sitting on the couch tying your shoe a few minutes later when he handed you a thermos.

"It's tea. Does it matter? There will be food, drinks, and a lot of quiet."

When you looked up Hobi was dangling your collar from his fingers. You didn't reach for it suddenly confused, you didn't want this picnic to be a party. You knew you shouldn't feel that way, you were his sub and if that's what he wanted what choice did you have?

"Will other people be there?"

"At least a few."

"Is it a party?" You said it very slowly to avoid using any tone that would betray your feelings.

"No babe, I just like the idea of you wearing this in public." When you stood he fastened it around your neck, brushing your hair away to kiss your throat gently.

~

"This is not a picnic this is a yacht!" Your eyes were wide standing in front of the gorgeous boat.

"The picnic is on the yacht, can't there be picnics on yachts?" Hobi laughed and picked you up lifting you over the small ledge that opened onto the narrow deck that traversed the length of the boat.

Two staff members wearing blue uniforms with the name of the tour company smiled and waved you further into the space. Hobi stepped over the side followed by his security guard and all five of you walked toward the bow.

"You rented a whole huge boat for one little picnic?" You couldn't stop looking around noticing a doorway with dark windows.

"If we share it with other tourists we'll be all over Dispatch tomorrow."