Forty Six 𓆩♡𓆪

"Do you know why you're being punished, pet?" You felt Hobi step to the side of your body, his hand stroking against your ass again.

"Yes, Sir." You were still a bit choked up from his first aggressive hit, surprised that he'd started out so strong. That he'd not given you any warning or built up to it.

"Tell me."

"I sent you pics in front of your family." He dragged the smooth edge of the paddle up the back of your leg and you held your breath.

You almost moaned when the smooth leather dragged against your wetness, the air leaving your lungs in a deep sigh. A deft twist of his wrist and it bumped against your clit making you slightly delirious with need.

"Had I asked you to send me pics?" Hobi patted the flat side against your inner thigh, it was a light touch but promised more.

"No Sir." The paddle slapped against your left thigh, the sound loud, the sting sharp. Before you could register the pain it came down on your right, then back to your left. The three impacts jostling as your skin burned.

"You're correct, I didn't." His fingers brushed over the heated area of your left thigh, smooth touches that soothed. You could feel the paddle as it  teased closer to your core again up the right.

You both startled when you heard the knocking on the door, his body moving away quickly. You straightened, pushing the blindfold upward away from your eyes. You suddenly felt exposed but in the panic found you fumbled the towel when you reached for it, your hands still bound. You almost tripped over the cloth when it caught beneath your foot as you tugged upward causing you to fall forward but he caught you by the shoulders steadying you.

"Hoseokie!" His father's voice, slightly intoxicated, jovial, you finally grabbed the material from the floor and held it in front of you the best you could manage.

"Just wait in the closet, I'll get rid of him." He kissed your forehead and nudged you away.

You slipped into it pushing the door most of the way closed, your fingers twisting trying to uncuff yourself. This scene was so familiar to earlier in the day when his mother had come looking for him when you'd first arrived.

"Come have a drink with the guys on the beach! We're all out there and it's not the same without you. Even Ji-woo-ah's husband!"

"Appa, I'm tired, we can have a drink tomorrow."

"I'm not taking no for an answer, it's only eleven thirty this is vacation, don't be a brat!"

"We'll all go play golf later in the week." Despite his regretful refusal you could hear him relenting, could hear him fighting with the urge to not be disrespectful to his father.

"I insist! Just an hour with the guys, you can sleep in late tomorrow." His voice was getting louder and you slid back further into the walk in closet. Was his father in his room now?

"Wait for me in the hall, let me grab a shirt." You wanted to scream, Hobi was going to leave you naked and cuffed in his room?

The door opened slightly and Hobi slipped in looking miserable, you grit your teeth to not snap at him. He tugged a shirt over his head and you held out your wrists silently seething.

"Don't even think of leaving me like this." The words slipped out barely a whisper but you refused to meet his eye while he unbuckled the straps and pulled the cuffs away. You rolled your eyes when they dropped to the floor with a soft rattle.

"I'll be back, just give me half an hour." He winced when you finally looked at him, you were angry.

"I'm going to bed."