Twenty Three

"You're just going to tease me again and stop." You frowned over your shoulder, twisting to look at him.

Hobi was smirking confirming for you that was exactly what he was about to do. He patted your ass with his other palm but his thumb moved half an inch downward between your legs making you stifle a moan.

"I don't think you've earned an orgasm, or should I say another one of my orgasms today." Hobi raised a brow, daring you to challenge his assessment.

"Yes, Sir." You almost moaned remembering how earth shaking he'd made you feel when Chansun had only given you a small taste of pleasure.

"That's not going to work Sunshine. My level of control has far surpassed step four." You sighed when he patted you again his thumb pressing right over your most sensitive spot.

"Can I ask a question?" You bit back the desire to beg him to rip your pants off and bury his face between your legs again.

"Go ahead." He sounded distracted, his palm gone from your butt and gliding up your back beneath your shirt.

"Do you want me?" You thought so, but if he really did why all this waiting?

"That's a silly question I shouldn't even answer." Hobi tugged you upright again until you knelt at his side on the couch. You head almost spun at the quickness of the motion, his hands long gone from your body and their teasing touches.

"No it's not, you slept with other girls instead of me, when you knew I would have let you have me." Your voice had a definite whine to it, you knew it was unattractive but you couldn't stop yourself.

"Then by that justification you don't want me either. Did you not choose to sleep with someone else rather than waiting for me?"

"Fine, I guess you're right." You pulled away wrenching your shirt down from where it had ridden up and stood to leave. He was so frustrating, getting off on the game without caring how it left you feeling.

"Kneel." Hobi didn't even move from the couch, just turned calling out to you; you were already at the edge of the rug.

You wanted to tell him to fuck off, but you'd remembered how seriously he'd spoken about this boundary, insistent that you listen to him and respond appropriately when he asked you to kneel or nadu. You knelt getting into position even as your face glared at him as he finally approached.

"Do I want you? Yes. Does that make you feel better?" He looked down at you, his body was close enough that it made you tilt your head back to see his face.

"No."

"No who?"

"No, Sir."

"Your mouth is a dangerous thing babe. Don't you ever think before you speak?" His tone was crisp, you could tell this wasn't playful, he was annoyed.

"I guess not, Sir." You knew as the last word came out that it was too harsh, disrespectful even.

"Nadu, you'll just have to listen to me rant  by myself since you can't speak without an attitude." You stiffened at his scolding but moved into the more submissive pose, eyes downcast.

"I don't take my subs to bed right away. It's not a commitment I take lightly. If I want to have sex there's endless options. I thought I'd made that clear. I want a dynamic with you, where we enjoy each other's company as well as each other's bodies."

Hobi was pacing, you watched as his slippered feet disappeared and returned from your line of sight. He was quiet almost a full minute before speaking again, each second of silence sinking into you. It felt worse than the admonishment.