Eight 𓆩♡𓆪

You felt frozen, his gaze an icy burn on your skin, his smile doing funny things to your stomach. Hobi was silent, not encouraging you or asking you again.

"If I do this does it mean I'm accepting your offer? That I consent to your game?" You put your hand over your chest, you thought you could feel the furious beat of your heart.

"Come here, Sunshine." Hobi patted his thigh and reached out tugging you forward.

Somehow you ended up straddling his lap, one of his hands lazily across your waist the other cupping your jaw with his long thin fingers. His palm was warm and you wanted to lean into it. The water had slipped from your fingers and settled on the couch next to your bodies. You had no idea where to put your hands they hung awkwardly against your sides. You found it hard to concentrate feeling his muscular thighs spreading yours apart.

"Can I kiss you Y/N?" Hobi said the words delicately and they drifted into your tummy like the stroke of a very fine brush.

"You said you weren't going to kiss me." Your body tensed, unsure of what was going to happen next, you could never anticipate his moves like he did yours.

"Yes or no?" One of his fingers caressed against your throat tracing a line down the collar of your tank top and you nodded.

"Yes."

Hobi leaned forward eyes closing and his lips met yours, his hand at your back pulled you against his firm body. His kiss was lightning into your blood, heat and yet soft all at once. All too quickly he pulled back and you wanted him to kiss you again, but the way he leaned away you didn't think he would. You'd felt his kiss all the way to your core.

"Consent and the dynamic I'm offering aren't the same thing. Consent can be given and withdrawn at any moment. I said I didn't plan on kissing you, I changed my mind. You want to show me your gift today, and tomorrow refuse to send me any pictures at all? Both are your choice to make." His hands rested at your hips, his tone was patient.

"But the agreement doesn't change?" You frowned, did that mean he could change his mind about other things?

"The terms of the agreement are absolute. Whether you choose to participate in the benefits of the agreement is consent. Just because I want to throw you on the couch and make you beg for me doesn't mean you have to say yes. I wouldn't ever want to force you into anything." Hobi's grin made you swallow hard, Park Jimin be damned if he wanted to take you right here, you were willing.

"You'll teach me how to be your sub?" You finally decided to let your hands rest at his shoulders, he was relaxed and didn't react to you touching him.

"Should we start with lesson one?" His thumbs pressed onto your skin, finding their way under your shirt.

"Jimin won't walk in?" You turned your head glancing in the direction he'd left.

"No." Hobi eased you backward so you both could stand and then he led you to the center of the rug, his fingers wrapped around your wrist.

"The most important part of being a sub after consent, is that you are willing to submit. Now that doesn't mean you don't have conditions to that submission, you might make me earn it, or might give it slowly, but at heart you have to want the interaction to end with you submitting. Do you understand that?" He was standing on your left, his fingers curled around your waist, his lips very close to your ear.

"I'm not sure what you mean by earn it? Conditions?" Your words came out a squeak and you blushed, it was hard to think with him so close.

"Do you want to show me your lingerie, Sunshine?"