Thirty 𓆩♡𓆪

By the time the fourth course was served you were getting full, it didn't help that Hobi looked at you like he was starving. It was taking a lot of control to not try and cheat again. You could feel the throbbing between your thighs it was almost uncomfortable.

"You don't have to finish each plate, you can just take a bite." Hobi smirked catching a bit of the sauce from a piece of steak on his tongue.

You sighed and watched his mouth then froze realizing you'd not been very subtle about it. You tried to cover your interest by taking a sip of wine but you knew he'd noticed.

"Come here I want to show you something on my phone." He placed his chopsticks down and pulled the phone from his pocket wiggling it in your direction.

"You can't show me from here?" Your heart dropped and you felt heat rising along your spine.

"No pet, I can't." Hobi flipped the phone open and started scrolling then met your eyes waiting.

You stood and with natural steps closed the short distance to his side, you didn't want anything to look out of place. His hand pressed your hip gently so your back was to the corner then let his warm fingers drop to the back of your knee.

With his other hand he held up his phone and you leaned forward to look at the screen. It was a picture of him, or you assumed it was because no face showed, leaned back across a bed naked. His thighs were spread wide, muscles tense, in his long fingers that you instantly recognized he was stroking his hard cock. Behind it the defined lines of his abs and chest were visible.

Your mouth felt dry, the ache in your tummy was too vivid. As your eyes followed the line of his body upward the back of Hobi's fingers were sneaking beneath your dress brushing up your thigh.

You held very still, suddenly aware you weren't alone. It had been easy to focus on only Hobi and the occasional interruption by the waiter but now the sounds of the restaurant came back. Soft chatter, the clatter of cutlery, the rich sounds of movement and buzz of the dozens of people sharing your space.

"You've never sent anything like this before."

You had to say something to keep from moaning when he teased against your core. The touch so exquisitely light that you could have shivered.

"You know I can't send something like that." He laughed softly scrolling upward with his thumb while his other one pressed through your wetness parting you.

The next picture was similar but he'd clearly orgasmed into his fist, the slightly cloudy fluid dripping across his knuckles. His thumb dragged downward and pressed against your clit and it was everything you could do not to give away the game.

His phone snapped shut his hand slowly glided back to your knee and you noticed the waiter approaching. You bent until you were crouched at his side and pretended to pick up his spoon which you'd swiped from the table. You stood returning to your seat amazed your legs didn't tremble.

"Could we get another? I'm so clumsy." You held up the spoon sheepishly and he smiled indulgently.

"Of course, I'll be right back with one." He placed the fish with vegetables in front of you before walking away.

"Do you know what I was looking at before I took those pictures babe?" Hobi licked against his thumb raising one brow before lifting his chopsticks again.

"If it wasn't something I've sent you I might cry." You might actually cry but you knew he was flirting and your tone matched the mood, you liked the back and forth.

"The first lingerie you ever showed me." You were stunned, that silly cotton set had turned him on more than your perfectly posed nude shots?

Hobi didn't respond, just grinned and took a bite of his food. He shrugged while he chewed, playfulness in his bright eyes.