Twelve 𓆩♡𓆪

"Tell me everything." Suyee was sitting on one side of your couch, legs crossed, elbows propped on her knees, leaning forward. On the table between you was the untouched breakfast she'd brought over, tall ham, cheese, and cabbage sandwiches with sauce that drenched the paper.

"You can't repeat any of this or I swear to god I'll never speak to you again. You are so careless with what you say but this is serious." You crossed your arms over your chest and frowned, you'd not decided what you were going to tell her, but when you'd woke you knew you needed to unload on someone.

You were sitting mirrored to her position and thinking back to what had happened to make you so desperate to talk to her. The previous night you'd gotten back to your apartment past midnight. Between eating, talking about everything that came to mind, and watching a movie, you'd fallen asleep in Hobi's lap. The worst part of all of it was that he'd let you, he'd allowed you to just sleep on his couch, head propped on his leg. He'd not woken you, instead sat there playing with his phone and let you to wake on your own.

When you'd finally roused he'd smiled down at you, it had sunk into your stomach like a brick. You'd sat up quickly and apologized, but he'd interrupted you, not letting you feel sorry.

"It was a really long movie, don't worry."

"How long was I asleep? What time is it?"

"Over an hour, it's about midnight." Hobi's fingers brushed your cheek, it was too intimate a gesture and you bristled.

"Don't. You can't be nice to me like this." You grabbed his fingers and moved them back toward his body. "Don't be sweet, don't be kind, don't feed me dinner, don't suggest we watch movies."

You'd stood, waving him away when he got to his feet too. You refused to look at his face, you didn't want to see anything on it but what had been there the first time. Curiosity, sexiness, desire. He'd sworn you to a casual relationship and he was making you feel like he was into you. Just like Ji-woo said, you weren't tough, you were going to get your feelings hurt.

"Why Y/N?" He'd finally grabbed your wrist stopping your movement, you'd not even realized you were pacing.

"I'll fall for you. Stick to your rules Jung Hoseok." You'd pushed past him and headed toward his front door.

"Stop," he was following you, "hey! I'm speaking to you, stop!" His tone was full of authority but you didn't want to listen, but then you did. You could prove you were just his submissive.

Listening and doing what he told you was exactly what you needed to do. He was your dominant not your boyfriend. It would do you a lot of good to remember that. If you reminded yourself of it often enough maybe you'd stop swooning over his other gestures of care toward you.

"What?" You took a breath and turned in his direction.

"What? You're really going to say that to me with so much attitude?" His eyes narrowed, no longer the soft Hobi who'd let you use his thigh for a pillow.

"I'm sorry, what did you want to say?" You softened your tone, forcing yourself to push all the aggression out of your shoulders and stance.

"Kindness is not an offer to fall for me, and I shouldn't have to treat you roughly for you to not see me as boyfriend material."

"Don't act like a boyfriend and I won't see you as one."

"I hear you loud and clear. If we have a meal together it will be separate from the intimacy of our homes. It will be with the intention of fucking you after for reimbursement of our time." He rolled his eyes and waved you toward the door.