Sixteen 𓆩♡𓆪

🖤Press Play🖤

"Sex, Money, Feelings, Die" by Lykke Li

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Late night, call you on the late night, trade love for one night"

"I don't mind the words that you don't say, no love when you hold me"

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Let's take care of your hair, Sunshine." You felt Hobi move away but a second later he was back. You thought you'd heard him take something from the dresser, the soft metallic sound of your jewelry holder as if something lightly brushed it.

You heard his breath expel as he knelt behind you and with gentle fingers he slid your hair up, gathering it until he could secure it with an elastic. He was careful to not tug the strands, his behavior a complete contrast to being bound and blindfolded. There was something almost violent about the restriction, but so far he'd treated you so delicately. With it out of the way he kissed your shoulder and then the side of your neck.

"Crisis averted?" His soft laugh sent tremors of excitement into your belly.

"Yes Sir." You swallowed, brain finally kicking into gear everything you'd learned coming back to you, your cheeks burned realizing you'd already messed up.

Hobi wasn't the enemy, why were you acting so defensive and nervous? You could feel him stand and then he helped you stand too his hands lifting your waist, your arms lowering, blood racing toward your fingers once more. His hands stroked outward down your arms toward your hands, massaging feeling back into them. How long had you been waiting for him?

"I'm glad you remembered how to address me, but a little sad I don't get to punish you for it." His quiet tone held humor and heat, his mouth placing kisses against your pulse point. He patted your ass, a nip of teeth as his lips met your earlobe.

"Sorry Sir."

"For what babe?"

"Forgetting my hair, not calling you Sir, and getting upset." Hobi was so close, his heat radiating into your back, his palm spread across your abdomen.

"I forgive you." Not being able to see him sent a shiver down your back. Why was it so much sexier this way?

"Thank you Sir."

"Where can I touch you?" You felt your knees wobble at the question because his tongue was doing tantalizing things around your ear.