Forty Five 𓆩♡𓆪

🖤Press Play🖤

"Know Me" by Gemini

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Do you know the fight to keep you by my side?"

"This love will never grow but at least you'll never know"

"I just wanna keep us close tonight"

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

The four of you walked toward your rooms, everyone else making their way to the opposite side of the house. Dinner had gone on for over two hours with loud conversations full of laughter and debates. It took several tries to break away but finally everyone was headed into the house. You watched Mi Suk take Hwan's hand, the relaxed natural way they touched once out of the view of her parents was adorable.

Before parting ways when things had died down Ji-woo asked you to watch Nabi from eleven until four so she and her husband could check in with their offices. You agreed and then headed toward your room ahead of everyone else, hoping to avoid awkwardness.

The three of them caught up with you a moment later, Hobi's hand against your lower back almost posessively. You didn't flinch away, but you weren't sure you felt comfortable with the other two seeing.

"Don't pretend for our benefit." Hwan grinned as Hobi pulled you away from your doorway when you reached for the handle.

"Going somewhere?" His body pressed against yours, his whisper warm against your ear.

"We'll ignore all the sounds coming from your room, ignore what comes from mine too." She laughed and led Mi Suk into the dark room.

You were blushing but let Hobi open his door and drag you against his body as he stepped backward into it. His mouth was on yours before the door even clicked into it's frame. His lips were scorching his hands already tugging your dress up your legs so his fingers could squeeze against your ass.

"I wish I'd not invited the family." Hobi let his mouth leave yours breathlessly to groan the words then captured your lips again hands squeezing against flesh.

The room was dark, only the moonlight shining through his open windows and patio doors giving the room an eerie glow. Your hands had slid into the loose fabric of his shirt, fingers stroking down his abs.

"We should slow down." Hobi reached around your body to turn on the light, his fingers resting at your lower back, both of you breathing heavier than a moment before.

"Are you sure?" You yanked your dress over your head and let it drop to the floor, and he shook his head slowly.

"You really want to test my patience babe. Didn't you already earn one punishment?"

"Punish me then." You unclasped your bra letting it join the yellow cotton of your dress.

"Throw you over my lap again? Or were you hoping for something more creative?" Hobi grabbed your wrist and tugged you toward his body, his lips dragging down your neck.