Seventeen

JH: Dinner Saturday?

Why did those two words send ridiculous butterflies into your stomach? Hobi had seemed twice as flirty since your encounter the previous evening. Not that it had been exactly what you'd hoped, you'd not had sex and he'd left right away, with you still blindfolded nonetheless. You'd not been sure what was supposed to happen next.

You'd messaged a lot all day, he'd even popped into Ji-woo's with breakfast that morning, just minutes after she left. It was like he'd been watching her door or something. He said he'd just ordered too much, but you suspected he was checking on you, making sure you still felt okay with that had happened the night before.

He didn't stay to eat but the way he looked at you told you he might be thinking about last night too. His fingers had lingered too long on yours, he pretended to tickle Nabi's belly but his eyes had stayed on you.

The truth was you couldn't stop thinking about it, you wanted his hands all over your body. You were excited to move past all the steps that meant you weren't enjoying the benefit side of your arrangement.

YN: Is it just dinner?

JH: Honestly no, I need you to dress up and look gorgeous by my side all night

YN: Who will be there?

JH: The guys and their dates

YN: Are any of their dates like me?

JH: A few yes

Your stomach did a flip followed by a nose dive, dinner with all of BTS and their subs? You only knew one of their names, or thought you did. Hobi had mentioned a Briar? Girlfriend or sub?

YN: Of course, I'm yours when you need me

JH: I've been thinking about needing you all day, send me a pic when Nabi naps

YN: Yes Sir

You thought you could picture the groan and him adjusting in his seat. You knew the power of using that type of phrasing outside of the bedroom now. How it shifted the control your way just a fraction.

Nabi pushed her bowl of rice and carrot puree on the floor and you cringed, served you right for having your phone in your hand while she was eating. You tucked the phone into your back pocket and grabbed the sticky spoon and bowl heading to the sink.

"You really want to be the center of attention, huh Princess?" You had to laugh, this was typical baby behavior, but Nabi played the part too well.

With a wet towel you managed to sweep up the mess and wipe down the high chair before scooping another portion into a clean bowl. With all your focus solely on her she happily ate the remaining food, her hands slapping the tray in between bites.

An hour later you crept from the nursery backward, tiny silent step one after another, refusing to pull it completely shut in case the snick of the latch would wake her. She'd fought you furiously, tears, hair pulling, even almost turned her head like someone who needed an exorcist to avoid her bottle. You couldn't wait for her teething to take a break so the sunny little cherub could come back for a while.

You slipped into the powder room and gazed into the mirror assessing the damage, then shrugged, it wasn't like you were sending a pic with your face in it. You pulled your top over your head and wiggled your shorts down your hips so your panties were revealed. You snapped a few pics playing with the angles until you found one that was perfectly teasing.

You knew he'd want more but you weren't sure he would ask for it or if he'd just come get a first hand view. You cropped the pic slightly, part of the side of your face had been showing and then sent it, quickly dressing once more.