Chapter 16

"Yes you are!" He yelled getting up, this being his last straw.

"As if you didn't know! Hybrids only bond with one person, their mate!" Taehyung walked closer making Jungkook back away a little.

Come again, Jungkook had heard this many times but he didn't think it applied to him and Taehyung, he had always looked at himself more like a care giver to the hybrid.

"Trust me, I know who my own mate is, thank you very much." With this Taehyung Pushed pass Jungkook and Slammed the bathroom door behind him, making the older flinch.

This news not only Shocked Jungkook but angered him as well, he was sure he was the only one who didn't know this information and He had a bone to pick with Raphael.

Locking the door to their room behind him, jungkook marched down to his bosses office and opened the door without knocking making Raphael look up from his papers with a sigh.

"How can I help you?" He asked and Jungkook laughed out of anger setting down in the chair opposite of the man.

"I'm Taehyungs mate?" Jungkook stated, no longer a question as Raphaels Eyes widened.

"How did you-" this made Jungkooks face red.

"So it was suppose to be like this all along? He's a minor for fucks sake. I never asked for this!" He yelled making Raphael stare at him in disbelief.

"Anyone else would be happy to learn such news, why do you have to be so inconsiderate of both, our efforts and Taehyungs Emotions."

This make Jungkook laugh and lean back in his chair.

"Your efforts, really?"

"Not a single fucking effort has been made by anybody but me, thank you very much." He got up and pushed the chair against Raphaels desk, making his papers fall on the floor.

"Your a piece of shit." He spit before making his way back to Taehyung. Now Unsure what to do or say to the boy.

How had he not put two and two together before. Of course, he would be in this situation for being naive. Now he had a lot of explaining to do to his petal.

They simple couldn't be mates, jungkook refused to be like Jimin.