Chapter 5

Jungkook cleaned up Jennie easily, making sure not to hurt the girl more than she already was, Jimin had left the key to the cuffs around the hybrids hands, Jungkook  unlocking them slowly as he helped her stand.

He lead her to the medical lab, as he was told to bring her to the mothering room, Which he did, putting a mask on as he stood to the side watching as one of the doctors along with Jimin  and Raphael came in.

"Jungkook  , Nice to see you." Raphael said shaking hands with the boy before standing beside him.

"I assume your here to watch the process?" He asked as jungkook hummed nodding.

He was actually here to make sure they didn't hurt Jennie anymore, but he quickly realized as the doctor injected her with a needle that they were putting the girl to sleep.

After Jennie seemed to be sleeping he watched as a huge image showed on the tv, The doctor looking at it closely.

"You did a nice job Mr. Park except, do you see this." He pointed to a shadow like line as Jimin nodded.

"That is part of your semen that did not make it to her egg, Which is a big problem when it comes to hybrid breeding, Her egg needs it all to make the baby.

Jungkook  looked at the screen as he glanced at Jennie sadly, she didn't deserve any of this.

His eyes widened as the doctor pulled out a small iron bar, It appearing on the screen inside of Jennie as he pushed the shadow like line up, inside of the small Hybrid.

"May I leave?"  Jungkook asked Raphael who nodded glancing at Jimin before jungkook left the room pity flashing in his eyes for the hybrid left behind inside.

He left the room and made his way back to the nursery, Would taehyung  get treated so poorly as well? Jungkook  wished he could help Jennie in any way possible.

He wishes he could stop the torture she was receiving but he couldn't, he didn't even fully understand Hybrids yet, only just assigned to the lab he is in.

He opened the door to the nursery, seeing Petal asleep peacefully as he sat beside the crib.

"My job is to protect you, and I will at any cost." He whispered.