Chapter 10

Jungkook watched from the closet as Jimin and Raphael brought Jennie  back from giving birth, laying her on the bed as they cuffed her hands back despite her fighting.

"Shut up, Or I'll let the doctor have you this time understood?!" Raphael said harshly as The girl cried trying to catch her breath.

"Get her cleaned up, We have a client that is willing to pay big bucks to be her next breeder." Raphael rasped and stormed out of the room as Jimin looked at the girl.

"I would pay big bucks to fuck you again to." Jimin chuckled as he grabbed the wet wipes out of the cabinet, pulling a couple out as he spread Jennies legs harshly.

"Maybe I can talk boss into letting me have my way with you again."

He wiped her down, harshly as he threw the wipes away, smirking up at her.

"I tell you what, I am gonna talk to boss, wouldn't that be nice." He rasped getting closer to her ear as she cried more. 

He got up as he quickly made his way out of the room, probably to bribe Raphael into letting him be her breeder again.

Jungkook took this chance to slip out of the closet and hurry to her side as she looked at him with teary eyes of hope.

"Listen you have to be very very quiet." She nodded as he undid her wrist quickly helping her to her feet as he quickly slid up the window in her room helping her get out as she looked at him crying.

"Shh, I know it's scary." He comforted her, holding out his keys to her as she looked at him in confusion.

"I know it's really scary and I know that you probably don't want to. But I need you to trust me and lock yourself in the trunk of my car." He told her as she cried harder, pressing her hand to her nose shaking her head.

" Jennie , Please you have to listen. Lock yourself in the trunk and I will get you out of here tonight, okay? Now hurry, when you hear five knocks on the trunk tonight unlock it by the hatch inside, okay?" He held her hand comforting her as she nodded crying harder before hurriedly running threw the parking lot with nothing but a sheet wrapped around her, jungkooks  keys in her hand.