Chapter 6

It has been two months since Taehyung was born, Things in Jungkooks life consisted of coming to work, feeding him, changing him, Playing with him.

Everything was Petal in his life and he didn't mind it a bit, The little baby was starting to grow on him and he had been spending more hours awake recently, meaning that jungkook and him had more bonding time.

Today was no different, jungkook was currently singing to the little baby, as he played with his hand grabbing hold of his fingers occasionally getting slobber on his palm as he tried to suck on it.

Jungkook just stared down lovingly, cooing at the babies behavior.

Jennie had successfully gotten pregnant, now almost two months pregnant, she had been moved to another lab where jungkook couldn't see her.

He guessed they were trying to get the best results by preforming un-needed test on her, one of the things jungkook hated most about fellow Scientist.

He looked down at the baby in his arms as he smiled, brown eyes looking back at him as little taehyung  sucked on the side of his pale hand.

His little white ears covering his face after Jungkook awed loudly making him chuckle at the babies shy behavior.

"Your alright , I'm only playing." He whispered as the hybrids ears moved a little, tapping his forehead.

"You've been awake awhile aren't you tired?" He asked as the hybrid stared up at him clueless to what he was saying.

His small little hand wrapped around his pinky again, jungkook   took this as a yes and began rocking the little fox as his  eyes looked up at him in fascination.

..

"See Raphael, I told you." Jimin spoke looking through the glass as Raphael hummed.

"Im excited to say you were right Mr. Park. This will surely improve our future research."