Chapter 25

Taehyung held his breath when Jungkook slid the pillow off his thighs and Walked towards him slowly.

He felt the raven hook a finger under his chin and he let himself stand as he was brought to his feet by the older and backed against the wall beside the door.

He Closed his eyes as his hands were placed above his head, his wrist held together by none other than his mate who was now letting his thoughts roam through the mate bond making Taehyungs legs want to collapse.

His lips parted when he felt jungkooks hot breath against them, After all these years he was finally about to kiss his mate for the first time his heart was racing and he was begging just to be touched.

Your high, your high, You don't want to do this.

Jungkook was trying to control his thoughts, How could he go from being appalled by the idea of Being Taehyungs mate to Wanting to do the unthinkable to him.

Hybrids had a certain way of getting what they want for sure.

"Taehyung I want you so bad.." He whispered under his breath and meant it, He let one of his hands find its way to the boys Waist pulling his lower body against his own letting himself groan lowly at the feeling.

"But this isn't the way I want you to remember this." Taehyungs eyes opened wide when Jungkook opened the door quickly and tossed him outside, Jennie caught him in her hands holding him back as the raven hurried to lock the door behind him.

"Open this door!" Taehyung fumbled with the door knob and kicked at the door trying to reach his mate While Jennie tried to calm him down.

"No matter what I say don't unlock this door Jennie, Or I will never forgive you." Jungkook spoke from the other side.

An Hour Later Taehyung was leaning against the door as Jungkook banged on it repeatedly, getting a wince from Jennie who sat opposite from Taehyung on the stairs.

"Taehyung you better get in here right fucking now!" His fist meant the door once again and Taehyung let another tear roll down his cheek.

Why couldn't Jungkook just be with him, Why couldn't he just have mated Taehyung in the first place, if he was this desperate why had he pushed Taehyung out of the room when the hybrid basically volunteered to do the act.

"He doesn't mean it Taehyung, you should've never marked him without asking him first." 

"Thanks for the fucking obvious." He spat back at his mother, and reached into his mate bond with Jungkook as the olders thoughts got more violent, Taehyung only found it more exciting though.

Jungkook had never wanted him like this and now he was bent over the bed getting slammed in Jungkooks mind, He didn't regret Biting Jungkook if anything it would ultimately help them have a better relationship, Jungkook was finally seeing what he was missing out on.

The beating on the door slowed down about an hour later and instead he felt Jungkook slide his back against the door opposite from his own with a sigh.

Was Jungkook crying now? He listened closely as he heard the raven sniffle, now all he could feel was fear. Jungkook was scared?

"Please let me in." Taehyung whispered reaching two of his fingers under the door feeling jungkooks own slide over his.

"I can't, I'll still touch you, I'm not myself right now." Jungkook whispered back, obviously he had lost some of his voice from yelling for the past hour and a half.

"I want you to, don't you understand that."

The raven sighed at Taehyungs words and He heard the older get up to his feet once more. This time the door unlocked, making Jennie get to her feet in a hurry.

"It's okay now, Trust me." Jungkook said as he reached for Taehyung helping him up from the ground.

"But you just said.." Jennie didn't get the chance to finish her sentence because Jungkook gave her the same look she had gotten earlier from the man making her close her mouth mid sentence.

Shutting the door behind them Jungkook backed Taehyung against it again this time a little more gentle than the last and Brought his hand under one of his thighs, wrapping it around his waist.

His Fingers tightened around the boys wrist as he let himself find  Taehyungs  lips with his own pressing his lips against the youngers gently as he let himself kiss his mate for the first time.

"Your a Terrible Influence Taehyung." The silver haired boy found himself smiling at his mates Words as Jungkooks hands found his legs and he picked him up.

Jungkook placed Taehyung back on his feet before he laid down, now tapping his lap as the boy hurried to obey placing himself on the ravens lap.

It was no joke, Taehyung could feel that the effect of his bite hadn't worn off completely, He could feel The older through his pants and it took everything in  Jungkook to control himself when Taehyung sat perfectly on top of it.

"Kiss me." Jungkook whispered, and Taehyung leaned forwards connecting their lips again as The ravens hands found his ass kneading it roughly.

He found himself letting out soft moans against Jungkooks lips, the ravens hips raised to meet his own once before Jungkook flipped Taehyung over onto his back and he was now looking down at him with a darkness that consumed the room again.

Jungkooks lips found Taehyungs again as his hand found the buttons on the Hybrids jeans, he undid them faster than Taehyung could even reach for them himself.

"Tell me you want this and I'm not forcing you to do anything." Jungkook whispered against his ear making Taehyungs heart speed up more than ever before.

"Please, Jungkook I want this more than anything."