Chapter 22

Jungkook looked down at his phone as he sat in one of the many empty seats on the subway.

Why did his life have to be so complicated and why couldn't Taehyung just find a new mate, His own age.

Jungkook couldn't picture himself ever truly returning Taehyungs feelings, Honestly He kind of felt like a Predator knowing he was on his way to possibly start an intimate relationship with someone he had seen grow up from day One in the first place.

So Disappearing wasn't the best thing after all, Not only was Taehyung mistreating himself and discarding his health, But They had also lost time to try to make anything work between them.

Jungkook surely wasn't just going to hop into a relationship with the young boy, Instead for the next month they had before Taehyungs Birthday he was going to try his best to get out of his head and start a relationship with the boy from scratch.

Starting with a date, And taking things slow, because he was already filling his gut twist when he thought of what would happen after that month.

He pushed one of his earphones into his ear as he leaned his head against the rattle window, This wasn't going to be easy, But maybe after Taehyung got his ears removed and developed his own personality outside of the lab things would be different.

He held onto that thought the whole ride to Seoul, And the whole walk to Jennies house, The thought that maybe in another universe this would work out. But this was the same universe, And he didn't know how things would play out.

Now He definitely needed to come up with a story for his disappearance, He couldn't Imagine telling Taehyung he planned on leaving for good before, But he also couldn't make it to unbelievable.

He stopped at the door in front of him and called his mother, who was surprisingly still awake waiting for him.

She greeted him with a huge hug as he walked in and bid him goodnight, asking him to please see Taehyung before he slept, Maybe with some water.

Sighing to himself Jungkook walked into Jennies kitchen and ran the sink until it got cold, filling a glass half way with the liquid, before walking upstairs and to the door his mother had said was Taehyungs.

Knocking he received a big thud against the door, as if a boot or Phone had been chucked against it. Along with a "Go the fuck away."

That sounded nothing like the Taehyung he knew.

"Open the door You Grumpy Hobo." He heard a gasp through the wood, followed by multiple loud sounds and a thump on the floor which resulted in a quiet ow before the door opened and revealed Taehyung.

But it didn't Look like Taehyung. Taehyung had Brown hair and Pale skin, But the boy in front of him adorned Silver hair, and Tanned honey skin.

"What the fuck, Where have you been!" Taehyung shrieked his ears Perking up onto of his head before he jumped on the older almost knocking the cup out of his hands as he hurried to grab under the foxes legs to hold him up.

"We'll talk about that later after you drink this water." He handed the fox the cup after returning him to the ground.

"I swear to the moon, if I'm dreaming Right now I'm gonna murder someone. "