Chapter 24

"I cant do it." Taehyung sat in the passenger seat of Jungkook's car outside the clinic refusing to get out.

"My Ears are my favorite part of myself, What's wrong with them, They are soft and fluffy and Perfectly fine." He cried out holding his hands over his little ears curled in a little ball now trying to protect himself from the doctors that weren't even outside.

"Tae, there is nothing wrong with your ears or your tail, But people don't understand they will report you and you'll get taken away from me." The Fox furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes at this not giving a care what the raven had to say.

"What if I promise to take you to get food afterwards?" This caught the silver haired boys attention getting him to let out an unsatisfied groan before agreeing.

Now Jungkook waited in the lobby reading a magazine, Taehyung had went in the back a little over two hours ago and the raven was starting to feel impatient, right as he was about to walked back to the receptionist desk the door opened and a limping Taehyung walked out with the help of a short blonde nurse who had Jungkook sign a paper before she handed over the now completely normal boy.

Being as tall as Jungkook was he could see the dry blood stuck in Taehyungs Hair on the top of his head, and looked away feeling his lunch creep up his throat.

Jungkook picked up street tacos on the way home, and Taehyung munched on them slowly in the passenger seat still slightly drugged up on what the doctors had gave him,

From what he had heard Taehyung should be completely fine by the next morning, since hybrids heal so fast. But he still felt bad seeing the boy in such terrible condition now.

Pulling up to the house He decided that the least painful way to get the male in the house would be just to carry him, Taehyung didn't refuse and laid his head against Jungkook's neck.

The raven opened the door, And had almost forgotten about what Taehyung had said earlier until Jennie appeared suddenly in front of the stairs.

"Taehyung told me everything and if you dare even speak to me right now, You will never see your son again so help me Jennie." Her face suddenly turned red as a look of shock appeared, She was about to say something when Jungkook gave her I'm serious eyes and hit her shoulder as he walked by rushing to Taehyungs room.

He placed his back against the door and waited until he heard Jennie walk by before locking it behind him.

His eyes widened as he felt teeth against his neck, and his body went numb.

He felt himself almost drop Taehyung as he stumbled to regain his footing.

"What the fuck.." He placed Taehyung on his feet and reached for his neck feeling the now bloody wound that adored it, the silver hair boy staring at the ground innocently.

"You said you wanted to be my mate.."

"So You marked me without consent...Taehyung I should have discussed this with you before but I wanted to take this relationship slowly." Jungkook felt his knees get weak and his face get hot as he walked towards the bed almost falling over multiple times as his body began sweating.

"Taehyung... Hurry up and leave the room.." He grabbed the boys pillow and placed it on his lap trying to control his breathing and the thoughts that were now swarming in his head.

Taehyung stepped towards the male making Jungkook groan under his breath.

"I'm serious, your saliva has entered my blood stream and I'm gonna do something I don't want to."

Taehyung turned towards the door as he suddenly heard a rushed knock from his mother on the outside who had smelled Jungkook from the other room.

"Taehyung what have you done, Hurry Open the door!" He ignored his mother as he felt liquid leak down his leg, meeting Jungkook's eyes as sweat dripped down the ravens face and onto the pillow covering his lap.

Taehyung sunk to his knees on the ground where he stood.

"You said you wanted to be my mate, so Mate me Jungkook."